PDA

View Full Version : Emag Multi Fire problem

RoadDawg
01-21-2004, 06:43 PM
OK. I'm having trouble figuring out this problem. My emag was recently flashed to 4.0 (1.37 previously). Upon doing this when I finally got it ready to go it was acting up. I'd pull and it'd work every now and then. Luckily Tato was there. After he fiddled with it he came to the conclusion it was the on/off pin. At this time I switched back to my SS Emag valve and it worked flawlessly. Now I've switched to my Xvalve and put in the appropriate pin and now I'm getting multiple shots on one pull. What could be some possible fixes? Why does it work fine with the SS valve and not the Xvalve? Any help is appreciated.

My setup: ULE R/F wingless rail, warp ule body, ule trigger frame, 45/4500 flatline, Xvalve. 1 full magnet w/ oring in first. Output on my tank is 800 psi. Debounce is set at 5 and my max bps is 26 and the max per pull is 4 on me meter.

sniper1rfa
01-21-2004, 08:26 PM
bring the max rof down to 20 (you cant shoot that fast anyway) for one thing. that might help.

Blennidae
01-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Have you tried swapping the entire on/off assembly including the quad o-ring? Just a suggestion.

RoadDawg
01-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Yep. I've tried the on/off pin and assembly (including orings) and none have really worked. I'm gonna try a couple more things.

athomas
01-22-2004, 08:57 AM
Here's a shot in the dark. Try reversing the leads on your solenoid.

abunkerer
01-22-2004, 10:33 AM
yes, the solenoid leads...switch them. the magnetic polarity of the solenoid interferes with the HES magnetic trigger sensor, it reads the solenoid like a magnet, like in the trigger..this causes causes multiple shots. Some emags are fine, but both wires are white and polarity was never an issue so some are wired wrong right out of the box, I resoldered the wires, you can also clip them and reconnect them somehow, either way that fixed my "bounce" issues.

RoadDawg
01-22-2004, 01:50 PM
Great... well I guess I better learn to solder before I go messing around with that expensive board.