PDA

View Full Version : Redz Comfort customer service?

Mindflux
01-21-2004, 06:59 PM
I was wondering if any of you have had any experience with Redz Comfort's customer service.

I recieved a Full Size gear bag from 888paintball today, and upon inspection I noticed the zip out 'pocket' on the inside is ripped. 888 wants me to send the full size bag back (they prefer at my expense, but I said no way). So I can either:

A) Get a call tag to get the whole bag picked up and a new one shipped out (AFTER THEY GET THIS ONE BACK)

or

B) attempt to get a replacement zip out peice from Redz or 888.

Have any of you have any experience with redz in this manner? I'd rather not have to ship a whole 20lb bag back.. and WAIT for another bag to come ground, after they recieve the other one. It'd likely be another two WEEKS to get that situation sorted.

Mindflux
01-21-2004, 11:19 PM
Nobody uses Redz Gear? Amazing!

:D

graycie
01-21-2004, 11:28 PM
if you are returning shipping expenses usually come out of pocket to deter people from returning and avoiding restocking fees.

Mindflux
01-21-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by graycie
if you are returning shipping expenses usually come out of pocket to deter people from returning and avoiding restocking fees.

Product was defective, which is not my fault.. 888 paintball should be picking up the tab with a call tag. But then again they'd save money by just sending me the silly removable peice that was ripped. It's small enough to fold up and put in a small box or legal sized padded envelope

Automaggin2
01-22-2004, 12:07 AM
Redz is like 5 minutes from my house. If you want, I could stroll down there after school tommorow and slap em up a bit and get you a new bag.

Mindflux
01-22-2004, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
Redz is like 5 minutes from my house. If you want, I could stroll down there after school tommorow and slap em up a bit and get you a new bag.

I don't need a new bag! :) I just need a replacement zip-off 'barrier' that they put inside the bag, when you have it in, it allows the external zippered end to be it's own seperate compartment, it also lets the foldable "walls" they include velcro to each end of the bag, giving it some rigidness. However, unfortunately that removable 'barrier' is ripped.

I've left redz a voicemail (after hours) and an email (after hours). We'll see what they say tomorrow if they call or email. I've heard they're great.

If all else fails, I'll have you rough them up ;)

Wc Keep
01-22-2004, 02:58 PM
i ripped a pair of redz pants. i called them up got an ra number and mailed the pants to them. a week later i received a brand new pair of pants.

Riotz
01-26-2004, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
i ripped a pair of redz pants. i called them up got an ra number and mailed the pants to them. a week later i received a brand new pair of pants.

You did? :p

trevorjk
01-26-2004, 03:50 PM
every time ive had problems with damaged products coming in the mail i either got full money back or they sent me a think that i print out and put on the box so it doesnt cost me anything to send back hmmm i would think 888paintball would have something like that

PissedGodzilla
01-26-2004, 03:52 PM
I needed tocall them about a problem I had with my dimension pack. Customer Service was very helpful, so from my past experience, I would go with talking with redz and not 888paintball. I feel that 888paintball is a crappy place to buy stuff, I would never buy from there again... I have just heard too many horror stories.

Talk to Redz, I'm pretty damn sure they will help you out.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!! 100th post!!!

giblit
01-26-2004, 09:40 PM
i had to deal with 888 paintball customer service and they suck, they didnt tell me that i had to put the return number on the outside of the box, but i had it on the inside in a note i sent them, so i had to pay for shipping 3 times.

Schnitzel
01-26-2004, 09:50 PM
i ordered a redz 4.3 dimension pack for my brother this past christmas as a surprise. well he ended up ordering the exact same thing for himself a few days later. redz was couurteous enough to notify me of the second order and had the insight that it was probably a surprise xmag gift. we agreed to cancel his order and surprise him early.

they got an A+ from me.

Mindflux
01-27-2004, 12:05 AM
Redz came through with flying colors, they sent me my ripped peice (that's replaceable) 3 day fedex, along with a VHS of some paintball action!

Can't beat that! Thanks Redz!