PDA

View Full Version : We've now got Custom ULE-Pro's...how long for Custom ULE E-Mags?

DiRTyBuNNy
01-22-2004, 02:49 AM
I wanted to know if AGD has any desire to start offering custom ULE Emags? include the ULE rail...ULE body...ULE yellow pin (milled for less weight and improved performance)...all we can hope for in the future is a ACE upgrade...oh well...

Rope a Dope
01-22-2004, 03:41 AM
Good question...........

Chojin Man
01-22-2004, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy
ULE yellow pin (milled for less weight and improved performance)

Does that little pin really weigh that much?

FreakBaller12
01-22-2004, 06:42 AM
my guess would be not, there are not many new things you can put on an emag, that people would want.
ULE body- yea sure there's one upgrade
then you always have the chord but i don't know if that many people would whip out $250 for that.
then there is the cnc pack, that's pretty much it.
No new triggers, no new trigger frames, not yet at least. Let AGD or others make new triggers and frames first, then those deals might be worth starting.

RRfireblade
01-22-2004, 07:40 AM
Sure, they're all ULE,or least will be as sales catch up to production.And if the L10 was developed early enough,you may have never seen an ACE from AGD.

IWANTMOREMAGS
01-22-2004, 11:19 AM
I'm sure TK is ready to knock prices on Emags down to around $600 now.:rolleyes: :D

BajaBoy
01-22-2004, 01:20 PM
all we can hope for in the future is a ACE upgrade...oh well...

im my eyes that will Never happend because one, it can be broken easily if you dont take the gun apart right. Number two.. thats why agd made the xmag.

infact i dought that they will ever do this (emag custom)

Jon/xpm
01-22-2004, 03:05 PM
toyotaboy12-i guess you forgot the ule trigger frame and ule body rail

Maybe AGD should make it an option when purchasing an emag from them, that you could add a ule part for alittle more like the RT-PRO

BajaBoy
01-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Jon/xpm
toyotaboy12-i guess you forgot the ule trigger frame and ule body rail

all the e/x mags come with ule frames now

S.S bandit AL
01-22-2004, 10:11 PM
What i would like to see happen to e-mags is on/off switch because i have lost to yellow pins in my pockets ( using legos now) i noticed people making aftermarket ones also
and you could buy an ACE borad there only $60 just another thought maybe they could make the e-mag trigger frame smaller

PsychoBaller
01-22-2004, 10:56 PM
I think TUNAMAN has this corner of the ULE-Emag circuit covered...

DiRTyBuNNy
01-22-2004, 11:48 PM
well...I doubt this will ever happen...I have a greater chance of winning the lottery and buying AGD that of a ULE custom Emag ever happening...

BajaBoy
01-23-2004, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by S.S bandit AL
you could buy an ACE borad there only $60 just another thought maybe they could make the e-mag trigger frame smaller

yeah that is ment for an Xmag not emag

shades
01-23-2004, 11:25 AM
The ULE pin literally made me LOL. I was cryin I was laughing so hard. Legos and Dremels RULE!!!!:D

The Frymarker
01-23-2004, 11:28 AM
I wanted to know if AGD has any desire to start offering custom ULE Emags? include the ULE rail...ULE body...ULE yellow pin (milled for less weight and improved performance)...all we can hope for in the future is a ACE upgrade...oh well...

I could mill the pin and take off .0001 of an ounce it should make quite a bit of difference in the weight.;)

Da1spaz247
01-23-2004, 11:59 AM
Baja what ace borad did you use for ACED emag?

BajaBoy
01-23-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Da1spaz247
Baja what ace borad did you use for ACED emag?

Xmag frame and board...

its not a drop in mod if thats what your trying to get too

Da1spaz247
01-23-2004, 01:49 PM
o so its not really an emag

Rope a Dope
01-23-2004, 05:28 PM
No, it is an E-Mag, the new E-Mags, like mine, come with the ULE frame which is exactly what comes on an XMag, basicly you need to add the eye parts and drill the rail and ULE body for the Ace.

Whats the point? Level X.........

LudavicoSoldier
01-23-2004, 07:06 PM
Because some people just have to have EVERYTHING, even if it doesnt provide any real performance increase.

Trauma
01-23-2004, 07:58 PM
it could possibly help for resale, and the level 10 does make the mag efficiency worse by a bit so having an eye can help your efficiency as well

Mateo
01-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Probably never...especially with all these SP suits flying around if it ever were to draw popularity it would also draw the case hungry lawyers of SP. I say AGD should keep and try to bring back the mechanical aspect of paintball.

DiRTyBuNNy
01-24-2004, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Mateo
Probably never...especially with all these SP suits flying around if it ever were to draw popularity it would also draw the case hungry lawyers of SP. I say AGD should keep and try to bring back the mechanical aspect of paintball.

if you honestly think that mechanical markers are making a comeback you more out of it than I thought...the agreements signed by NPS and Dye pretty much killed that idea...the only two companies that have any interest in the industry going back to mechanical only are WGP and AGD.