PDA

View Full Version : Proper Warp Adapter ball stack

RobAGD
09-12-2001, 12:41 PM
http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/rob-art/ball-stack.jpg

I think this is self explanatory.

If your not getting it right you need to play with the adapter hight to get the stack correct.

This is the biggest problem I have seen to date for feed problems with Warps.

-Robert

cphilip
09-12-2001, 01:46 PM
So Rob does the "Bad" image of the ball stack have the warp feed elbow on the PF tube set too low (too far down on the PF tube) or too high (too little pushed on the PF tube)?

RobAGD
09-12-2001, 09:42 PM
Depends on your set up it could be too low or too high :) That's why I didnt make a statment eigher way on that bad stack. You just go up or down as needed so it looks like the GOOD stack.

-Robert

cphilip
09-13-2001, 08:11 AM
OK...so there is like a "sweet zone" of a few millimeters or a centimeter or so that it does the "good thing" then. Got it.

TheTramp
09-17-2001, 09:43 AM
I'm glad you put this up. I think this problem is causing most of the feeding issues I've seen. I'll try putting my Warp back on my hopper left body and see if moving the adaptor a little further out on the power feed gets the stack to look like the proper one you pictured. If it works I'll show everyone who has have feeding problems at my regular field.

Snappy
09-20-2001, 03:54 PM
I really like the idea of the warp. I was wondering if AGD was going to produce, or modify, a body that will use the "trap door" feed for a minimag?

DarkPhoenix
09-22-2001, 08:50 PM
I believe a module for the E-mag extreme will feature the trap door feed.

raider_o1
09-22-2001, 11:06 PM
so i shoot my airgun and the next ball drops, on the way down the stack looks bad. then it looks good again. anyway to fix it? :rolleyes:

Why would you want to slow the entry of the ball down w/ a door it must open and shut? What happens if the warp feed applies too much pressure and the door will not shut w/o breaking the next ball in line? This does not seem workable, and I am worried about you.

BlackVCG
09-25-2001, 10:19 AM
Why would you want to slow the entry of the ball down w/ a door it must open and shut? What happens if the warp feed applies too much pressure and the door will not shut w/o breaking the next ball in line? This does not seem workable, and I am worried about you.

It's not actually a "door" just the name of the feed system. See, here's pics of it...

http://www.automags.org/resource/tech/prototype/trapdoor_1.shtml

143Paul
10-31-2001, 12:49 PM
I have an E-mag with warpfeed body - my stack looks like the "Bad" case. But what do I adjust. I've tried to change the length of the tube from the warp, I've changed the position of the powerfeed plug - no change.

dorksquad55
01-19-2002, 01:29 PM
yeah how do u adjust the position of the powerfeed plug? mine is in the bad stack and i really don't know what u mean about adjusting it to worl right.

ken
dorksquad14@yahoo.com

RobAGD
01-20-2002, 05:25 AM
Youhave to move the adapter up or down to make the ball hit the very top of the PF Plug.

-Robert

Burb
01-24-2002, 01:01 PM
I think im missing something here!!
Whats the adapter?
I have my warp feed on the left hand side of my gun, and the tube goes under the gun to the opposite side, then plugs into the bottom of my power feed. I am using a long power bung.
Should i have an adapter?

Punk Sk8er
02-04-2002, 09:47 PM
your not missing anything, its for the people who use a 90 degree adapter, the ones who have a vert feed, so theres nothing you can do, what hes saying is making the height perfect by cutting the feed tube, or just raising it a little and locking it in

but if you have the bad feed, what is somthing that you will notice? does it feed slower and how much slower if it does?

Ive also had a little problem with my warp not spinning when i fire sometimes, im guessing its because i have an imp but i had it working 2 weeks ago perfect, not 1 chop or 1 misfeed, i fire and i can see the slack in the ball through the top of the universal adapter, and can anyone direct me to a play where i can find an intellamod to connect my imp to the warp so it spins when i fire if it will help? im new here

RobAGD
02-06-2002, 10:51 PM
Http://www.robagd.com

Just kind read teh lcd/led hook up and you should be able to adapt it to your imp.

-Robert

Punk Sk8er
02-11-2002, 06:23 PM
im not a genius, sounds like to much work, thanks anyway

RobAGD
02-11-2002, 10:44 PM
If it scares you that much you can send me the Imp and I can wire it for you but it $15 for the link and $30 for the install plus return shipping and insurance on the package.

-Robert

Tufiremn
02-20-2002, 10:14 PM
Punk, Look at www.pettypb.com there is a link, w/ pics for intella feeding along with a bunch of other stuff on Warps, and Revvy's

Will Wood
05-25-2002, 06:37 PM
I'm getting a warp soon, and was wondering what is the max arc you can have on the hose before it effects loading? Cuz I think I'm going to have to do some crazy work with my P/F left hopper to get the warp on left.

Jonno06
06-04-2002, 02:54 PM
i have h/r,so my warp hose just goes straight into the feed tube

but how can you look at your stack?

RobAGD
06-05-2002, 09:12 PM
That stack thing is for using the extra power feed adapter, if you have a warp body of run teh hose right into the bottom of a PF body then you dont have to worry about that/

-Robert

Goldie D Pimp
07-24-2002, 07:49 PM
Ok.....

Mine is set like it should be as long as I'm not firing. Once I fire a few times it will "jam" and the balls will stick in the 'bad' position.

I've got what I think is parabolic plug, but it has no set screws in it. The face however is round.

It seems to do it only with advantage shell paint????

Anyone have any ideas on how to correct this?

Havoc_online
07-24-2002, 08:03 PM
have you lubed your warp disks? fresh batteries? make sure the plug isnt in TOO far....hope this helps.

Goldie D Pimp
07-24-2002, 08:58 PM
well..... now that I get to searching it looks like I've got the old style powerfeed plug, not the parabolic one!

I imagine that might make a difference!