PDA

View Full Version : First D-day 2004 questions.

Crighton
01-22-2004, 01:21 PM
My group of players has been talking about d-day for the past two years. Yet we've never managed to make it down to the event. This year we've decided its D-day or bust.

Got a couple of questions about the event grounds. We plan on bringing a 35ft RV with. Do the camp sites have electric and water hookups for an RV? I noticed you need to reserve an RV spot in advance but nothing was stated about the hook ups.

Second question. Can some one point out the rules about anti tank weapons. What they need to fire for ammo ect ect.

Third. The schedule of events lists camping wed and thur. Do we need to be there wed to get a decent RV spot ? or can we just show up for the orientation ?

Thanks in advance.

Brophog
01-22-2004, 01:30 PM
Go here:

http://www.oklahomadday.com

They have a forum, FAQ, and people to email about this stuff.

Crighton
01-22-2004, 01:34 PM
Been there. Found 90% of the answers I needed but not the ones I listed above. Also posted the question in the d-day forum but no replies to it as of yet. So I figured doesn't hurt to ask here as well before I make a long distance call to ask.

bokraham
01-22-2004, 06:00 PM
Yeah I want to go to d-day too, think that there might be a mag group?

personman
01-22-2004, 08:24 PM
I went this past year (2003) and there were a few mag guys there. Not a whole bunch, but there was CaPoEiRa, Havoc_Online, BradAGD, and Tom Kaye, all there. It was pretty fun, but the night game was horrible. Even with all the flares and whatnot you had no clue what was going on. Basically us allies sat on a hill, and then our base randomally exploaded. The end, good fun, right? :p
I dont know if I will make it again this year. I liked it and all, but it was 5 hours off corse (between Ardmore, OK and Atlanta, GA) so I dont know if it was worth the drive..

islandboi
01-22-2004, 11:40 PM
i wish i could go but its soooo far

painball
01-22-2004, 11:54 PM
I live about 1.5 hour drive away and my grandparents live about 15min away. :) I'll probably be goin

Crighton
01-23-2004, 08:47 AM
10.5 hours from where I live. But we plan on taking an RV and a bunch of guys so the drive shouldnt be that bad.