PDA

View Full Version : more volts for electronic trigger and x-valve?help!

joeyt11
01-22-2004, 02:25 PM
I need help i have an booyah trigger-trigger operates fine but when i install my x-valve on my mag with the compressed air the solenoid doesn't seem strong enough to fire-i am using thier on/off-if i push the solenoid in by hand it fires fine-any help would be greatly appreciated-this is on an automag.

ChucktheMAGician
01-22-2004, 03:52 PM
PM hostage, he's the local boo-yaah guy;) A fresh battery may be helpful tho, have you checked to see what voltage you're running?

Dayspring
01-22-2004, 03:52 PM
The Ultra Light Trigger upgrade will solve this problem. People who use the hyperframe also have this issue.

joeyt11
01-22-2004, 07:08 PM
o.k.--now i have adjusted the solenoid all the way forward and adjsuted the trigger play-when aired up with x-valve in shortest spring least amount of resistance in the power tube-the solenoid does not pull in when the trigger is pulled-if i push it in with a pen the gun fires-if i turn off the air and let it leak out of the valve-pull trigger solenoid pulls in like it works perfect-but when i add air nothing happens-help i want to make this work.

hostage
01-22-2004, 11:27 PM
it most deffently needs a teflon oring like the one that comes in the classic valve. Do you have one, you mentioned about putting a classic valve in, use the oring from that. Take out the on/off pin and assemble and look into the cavity you will see two orings on inside of each other take out the smaller one and replace that one with the teflon oring. LMK if you don't have one ill send one to yah, just pm me your address.
-Doron