PDA

View Full Version : Got my Freak Back, returned FINALLY!

Xzion
09-12-2001, 03:57 PM
Well, after about a month and several phone calls, I finally got my FREAK Back, back from Smart Parts. By looking at how the inserts sit in the replacement back, there was DEFINITELY wrong with how the inserts sat within the back... though the new bubble stickers inset into the new design of the back catch on the vents of my Minimag body... might have to remove them if I can't resolve the problem in another manner. not to mention it was excellent timing given the whole disaster in New York at the moment... :rolleyes:

Load SM5
09-12-2001, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Xzion
though the new bubble stickers inset into the new design of the back catch on the vents of my Minimag body... might have to remove them if I can't resolve the problem in another manner.

Just pull them off. They'll fall off anyway. Mine did.

Xzion
09-12-2001, 11:47 PM
yeah, I've already done that... stuck them on the inside of my freak kit carry case, Ill have em, but hopefully wont lose them :)

cledford
09-13-2001, 11:14 AM
What was wrong with your old freak back? What did SP do to fix the problem?

-Calvin

cphilip
09-13-2001, 11:44 AM
It was miss milled out of line. And they sent him a new one. Second one we have documented as miss aligned. One was a SS one and now this one.

Xzion
09-13-2001, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by cphilip:
It was miss milled out of line. And they sent him a new one. Second one we have documented as miss aligned. One was a SS one and now this one.

Ditto! :D