PDA

View Full Version : i fingered the TacOne!!!!!

judster
01-22-2004, 10:30 PM
yelp, tom sent a tac one to scenario news editor, TB, and we played with it at last weekends MXS scenario in ft. myers ,FL
all i can say is WOW!!!! we got the gun 2 days before the event and straight from the box it worked awesome. we gased it up and went to chrono, and the thing was perfect with a +/- of about 2fps. it is very light and just plain looks mean. there was some play in the trigger but after getting used to it, a person could really rip on it. from front to back the mag is very sleek and it stands out in a crowd. many times durring the weekend we caught people eyeing the gun. the rails are true milspec. we placed gen 3 night vision and a m3 tac light(?) on it. the light was mounted on the top rail and the NV on the left side. once tightened down nothing moved, even after massive shakeing of the gun by holding onto the light and NV. it has been a while sence i was impressed with a paintball gun but this one took the cake. it was very light and just had a kick @$$ look to it. sunday at the event it came a down pour and the fleid was almost flooded. the game was eventually called and the tac one was still working. i will have to get my self one. pretty cool tom, pretty cool...well done

cphilip
01-23-2004, 07:34 AM
I am moving this out to Paintball Talk forum.

TheTramp
01-23-2004, 09:56 AM
We will be able to get just the body right? I'm looking forward to slapping one of these on my E-Mag for my next scenario game.