PDA

View Full Version : I'mmm SOO MAD

Digits
01-23-2004, 02:32 AM
GAHHH DIE MAG DIE.. I am going to burn my freeking smag I swear!!

Ok first off i'm getting bolt stick like mad, which didn't bother me to much because I have a halo, but what bothers me is i have a steady leak down my barrel.. DIEEEE!

And then second, I was looking at hitech'mag FAQ thing to take out my safety and see that, so I take it out blah blah, I go to put it back in and then it pops out to far so I push as hard as i can it doesn't come out.. So then I get all honky dory pissy and I stick an alen wrench in there and pull the spring out, to my surprise it is bent to crap.

So then i say freek it.. And I leave the safety out and I air it up and oh.. Doesn't shoot.. So then blah I take it all apart again put the safety back in right, air it up and.. It doesn't shoot.. Gahh so I check.. and THE FREEEEKING MICROSWITCH WIRE IS UNDONE.. No biggie, i'll just use some electrical tape, so I go to take out my microswitch a custom one BTW (it's a super small/light one glued inside the case of a normal sized one) and oh look the microswitch has seperated from the case it was glued into and I HAVE NO SUPER GLUE LEFT.. GAAAAH..

Oh and theres a major tournament i'm leaving for tomorrow so I have no gun.. Good thing my friend is letting me use his trix..

I'm so mad GAH