PDA

View Full Version : i got a new toy!

rikkter
01-23-2004, 11:41 AM
i love my emag, i wont sell it, but its just lacking the efficiency that i want. so..
http://www.rikkter.com/paintball/viking.jpg
http://www.rikkter.com/paintball/vikingemag.jpg

so far, i love it, i ran air through it as soon as i got it, put debounce on 6, in forced mode, and it just ripped so easily.
specs:
was board
was eyes
was switch
ccm no rise
scm
razor blade trigger

and what else would you want on a viking?

my emag, just became my trusty backup gun. i just can't wait til i play games with it tomorrow

headcase
01-23-2004, 12:22 PM
People are going to think I am copying you.....

My Karta E-mag project is underway(it would be further along, except for an addressing mistake :( ) And sometime, hopefully the summer, I'll be picking up another(it will be my third) Viking.

Congrats on the Vik, they are great markers, and with the release of the 04's some great deals can be found on the earlier generations.

rikkter
01-23-2004, 12:27 PM
lol, its all good, we just both have same tastes is all :P

hopefully, wehn i get enough money i'll go and get a vert frame for my vik, or maybe just get a highlander vik later on. who knows

i just need a tool kit for it;\

headcase
01-23-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
lol, its all good, we just both have same tastes is all :P

hopefully, wehn i get enough money i'll go and get a vert frame for my vik, or maybe just get a highlander vik later on. who knows

Funny thing is, I just noticed you have what appears to be Scepters(one new, one old) on those markers. I have a new style, and I use to have an old style(it went when I sold my Immortal)

I'll be looking for a deal on a milled 03 myself. Hopefully it will be another Immortal, but I wouldn't mind a featherlite that will except eyes.

rikkter
01-23-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah lol, both scepter kits. but they dont like my emag for some reason, i get so many barrel breaks, like right when the paint enters the barrel, a inch later they break. its weird.

i was originally going to get a immortal, since they look great and cheaper than the highlander, but with a 6-8 week wait, and having a tournament soon, i went with a used 03. cheaper and broken in, so can't complain

headcase
01-23-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
yeah lol, both scepter kits. but they dont like my emag for some reason, i get so many barrel breaks, like right when the paint enters the barrel, a inch later they break. its weird.

Interesting......My new style Scepter worked great with my X. I'll try my Scepter on the E-mag when it is finished, but the primary barrel for that marker is a pipe. I like the Scepter alot more, but I needed a barrel to go with the Karta, and I picked the Pipe up cheap.

rikkter
01-23-2004, 01:58 PM
i dont know whats up with it. the new style scepter i have, i've used it all but like, twice. i got it for christmas and it was the wrong back.. i want it alunminum so when i get my karta annod, i could get that done too, so.

but i had a problem if i put a Oring on the barrel. dayspring suggested i take it off, so i did, and it worked A LOT better. but now.. iuno.. i think the paint i've been using is a BIG problem.

maybe with the viking, with it being lower pressure then the emag, that i'll work better.

my friend has a pipe on his matrix.. the backs are so short, i dont see it worth the price, but for cheap, hell yeah, they look really nice so