PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best screw in n2??

birch88
01-23-2004, 01:28 PM
i was just wondering what everyone thought the best screw in n2 tank is. lmk what u guys think.

ogre55
01-23-2004, 02:08 PM
The new Nitroduck screw ins are nice and they are adjustable.

Ogre

RRfireblade
01-23-2004, 02:18 PM
Honestly, all the current ones are pretty good.I don't think there are any "bad" tanks anymore.

Figure your budget first,then your size based on gun effeciency,how you play and ability to get fills and then the pressure you want outputted(most are similar anyway).

Then maybe superficial stuff and where you want to buy.

I use mostly Crossfires (3)and Pure Energy(1) for presets.Both have awesome customer service IMO and are fairly priced.

Jay.

$tevo
01-23-2004, 02:18 PM
i use a crossfire 68/4500 hp tank. and i really like it

birch88
01-23-2004, 06:17 PM
thanks for the thoughts guys.

decimator4
01-23-2004, 06:43 PM
I havent used many nitro tanks, but I personally wouldn't recommend PMI Pure Energy tanks. They are good and everything, but I have had alot of leaking problems with mine. I have also heard of the same things happening to others online. I can't rly give opinions on other tanks as I havent used any, but I wouldn't recommend a Pure Energy

FreakBaller12
01-23-2004, 06:56 PM
i'd go with the crossfire, been good to me, i have never heard anythign bad about em.

Smitty2k1
01-23-2004, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade
I use mostly Crossfires (3)and Pure Energy(1) for presets.Both have awesome customer service IMO and are fairly priced.

Jay.

I hate to complain but Pure Energy has the WORST customer service in the world. Ive had to send in my tank twice after the reg malfunctioned, first time it CAME BACK BROKEN. Second time, they said it was going to be free, and still charged me for it, which took much more complaining to get it fixed.

Ive heard nothing but rave reviews for the Crossfires, and one should be arriving on my doorstep sometime next week. :)

Lethargic
01-23-2004, 08:45 PM
If you want to try a slighty different tank style, I have a new 70/4500 crossfire that I LOVE. It is about as long as a 45/45, but fatter. I run it with a rail and it feels just like my 68 did with a drop.

BajaBoy
01-23-2004, 09:06 PM
Crossfire!:D

Evil1
01-24-2004, 02:41 AM
Do yourself a favor and get the nitro duck x stream adjustable it is my favorite of all my tanks. My other tanks are: an old croosfire 68/3k, a pure energy 68/3k. I love the nitro duck x stream and everyone that I know that has one likes them too. I also heard the Dye throttles are good too, but a guy on my team has one and likes it, but it was expensive and it has a cheap little tire pin where you screw it in.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
01-24-2004, 04:07 AM
My Pure Energy 68ci/4500 does pretty well. The first thing I would do is ditch the gauge it comes with for a nicer gauge. I picked up a dye microgauge for it. It seems to be pretty consistent and can keep up with the new software for e/xmags.

RRfireblade
01-24-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Smitty2k1

I hate to complain but Pure Energy has the WORST customer service in the world. Ive had to send in my tank twice after the reg malfunctioned, first time it CAME BACK BROKEN. Second time, they said it was going to be free, and still charged me for it, which took much more complaining to get it fixed.

In my case,I had a bad reg,out of warranty,the old unservicable one.They replaced the whole reg with a current new model and shipped it back priority with no charge at all.I've also had a few needs with a PMI marker and have yet to pay the first dollar for any parts or service or shipping for that matter.All has been good with me.;)

Just my experiences.

Jay.

Rumble
01-24-2004, 05:46 PM
i use a pure energy 68/4500k and it works great, i would definetly recomend it. i only had one problem, and i returned it and got a new one, and now it works perfectly. seams to be pretty constant.

warbeak2099
01-25-2004, 06:15 PM
Nitro Ducks are probably the best screw-ins on the market. Super high recharge rates and very reliable regs.