PDA

View Full Version : I'm such a hot dog manly man :)

PolishSausage
01-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Just found this on my old web hosting place, thought I'd share.

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/freeskier2010/TCC-Whistler.wmv

Right-Click>Save As

And yes, thats me :)

BobTheCow
01-23-2004, 02:41 PM
Uh, the manly man part is highly debatable, what witht that background music and all... :p

Awesome vid though, how long'd it take you to learn how to do all that???

Chojin Man
01-23-2004, 04:44 PM
Now you just need to start practicing back and foward flips;) If you do start to do those I would invest in a helmet(couldn't tell if you had one or not). Those skis can give ya a good head wacking if you wipeout.

PolishSausage
01-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Chojin Man
Now you just need to start practicing back and foward flips;) If you do start to do those I would invest in a helmet(couldn't tell if you had one or not). Those skis can give ya a good head wacking if you wipeout.

Ehh, flips are kinda lame IMO, been there done that. Huge spins are much more difficult, especially with the new reverse grabs that we can do. Lincoln Loops are still pretty popular, but again, a Cork 3/5/7/9/10/12 is a lot more stylish than the best looking back flip.

It's a shame too, regular flips are so easy, which is why they get you almost no style point in major comps.

Nope, don't wear a helmet, probably should though with the number of times I've crashed and been knocked out.

As for the music, I didn't edit the vid, my friend did, so I really can't explain what he was thinking with that music, or what the song is. I only assumed it fit pretty well with the slow moving video.