PDA

View Full Version : I'm Playing PSP 10-Man!!

Jonesie
01-23-2004, 02:32 PM
Hey Gang,
Well, it's all but official. This past MLK weekend Wildfire Paintball hosted a 2-day practice for its teams. There are currently three teams "officially" sponsored by Wildfire, all 5-man.

Wildfire Anarchy
Last year's MSPA Open Division Season Champions

Wildfire Nasty
My team, finished 8th in the MSPA Novice Division last year.

Some New Team
A new team picked up by Wildfire this year. I don't know their name.

Well, after we finished playing Sunday, we were cleaning up the fields. The captian of Anarchy approached me and inivited me to the LA Open to play PSP 10-man with them! I'm so stoked. If I perform like they think I can (basically, if I don't screw up) I'll make the team and play the whole seaon with them! This means Vegas, Chi-Town, Philly and Cup!

I'm so excited to be able to take advantage of this opportunity.

Anyone else have plans to play some 10-man this year, with the PSP? I look forward to seeing at the tournaments! :)

Later ~ Dave

Scooter/Cootie
01-23-2004, 02:43 PM
Congrats!

Right now, it looks like we're planning on playing 10-man (Novice) for Chicago and World Cup.

Maybe we'll cya on the field? ;)

lopxtc
01-23-2004, 02:46 PM
Congrats ... as it stands I should be playing with a team at the PSP Chicago 5-man ...

Aaron

Clare
01-23-2004, 02:52 PM
Hope it works out for you, Jonesie. I should be out there playing Xball. :)

manike
01-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Congrats Jonesie, I will hopefully see you at all the PSP events.

Mango
01-23-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Jonesie
This means Vegas, Chi-Town, Philly and Cup!

CONGRATS!!! I'll come cheer you on when your in Philly! :D

Load SM5
01-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Well it looks like LA is'nt going to happen, but I'll be playing Div 3 X-Ball with TAG Factory this year. So I'll see you all at Vegas, Chicago, Philly and Orlando.

Jonesie
01-23-2004, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by RogueFactor
Jonesie....will you be shooting a mag?

Oh ho! You KNOW it! I'll be pimpin' the X-Mag. I'm working on picking up an SFL as a "backup". IF rdb will hold it for me! ;)

I'll be pushin AGD the whole time. The best marketing is a satisified customer! :D As soon as I get a jersey, I'll be sure to slap both an AGD and an AO patch on there.

Hopefully I'll get some good press for AGD by showing off the Mags in the "PSP xxxxx Open 10-Man Novice Division Champions" pictures! ;)

Thanks for the well wishes. I really look forward to seeing all the AO members at the tournaments!

Later ~ Dave

Lethargic
01-23-2004, 08:52 PM
Way to go Jonesie! Keep supporting AGD, all the way. My team switched to to Div 2 NPPL this last year tho, so I doubt there is any chance of me seeing you out there playing.

Good luck

Jonesie
01-25-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Lethargic
Way to go Jonesie! Keep supporting AGD, all the way. My team switched to to Div 2 NPPL this last year tho, so I doubt there is any chance of me seeing you out there playing.

Good luck

Good luck with that. Kick some tail! :)

Marchborne
01-25-2004, 12:39 PM
Congrats, Jonesie, well done! Could not happen to a nicer guy. (SFL as a backup, heh, sweet).

Jonesie
01-26-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Marchborne
Congrats, Jonesie, well done! Could not happen to a nicer guy. (SFL as a backup, heh, sweet).

Thanks, Carl. It really makes me feel good to have all the friends I've made here on AO wish me luck. The best part about it is that I know they're all genuine! :D AO reall is the best forum on the 'Net, no question!

I really look forward to travelling aound the country getting to see all the friends I've made on AO, and making all new ones! Until LA! :)

Thanks ~ Dave

rdb123
01-26-2004, 04:40 PM
Well, it's pretty much official that Jonesie is getting his backup gun afterall. ;)

arsonpaintball06
01-26-2004, 07:18 PM
ill be at the chicago tourney

01-26-2004, 07:22 PM
I hope to play World Cup and Philly.

Jonesie
01-26-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by rdb123
Well, it's pretty much official that Jonesie is getting his backup gun afterall. ;)

In the immortal words of the great Home J. Simpson:

"WAHOO!!"

:) :) :)

You can't see me right now, but I'm BEAMING. And Ron, I'm sending out the money tomorrow! :)

Load SM5
01-26-2004, 09:33 PM
Just been admiring mine for so long you had to go get one of your own, did ya?:D

phantomhitman
01-26-2004, 10:48 PM
congrats man, i hope u do well :D

Chojin Man
01-27-2004, 03:03 AM
Awesome. Good luck in your tourneys. What position are you going to play?

G-Rock
01-27-2004, 07:35 AM
Well Jonesie,

Good luck in the PSP 10 mans!!!

If you get to play any of the MSPA's this year, Pito and I will holla at you man.

Chris

Jonesie
01-27-2004, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Load SM5
Just been admiring mine for so long you had to go get one of your own, did ya?:D

Actually, I have always had a "secret love" for yours, Jeff! ;) It's a sexy sexy beast. I'll be sending you a PM with a few questions, once I actually have it in my hands!

Originally posted by Chojin Man
Awesome. Good luck in your tourneys. What position are you going to play?

From what I've been told, I'll be playing front, most likely in the snake area. My hope is to shoot 4-5+ guys in the back per game! :D

Originally posted by G-Rock
If you get to play any of the MSPA's this year, Pito and I will holla at you man.

Awesome! I hope to be playing MSPA in addition to PSP, when they don't conflict (which they shouldn't) and when I can afford both. :) Because I'll be playing PSP, I'll have to move up to the open division, but I've been wanting to do that since the end of last season...

Later ~ Dave

hardr0ck68
01-27-2004, 04:49 PM
GOOD JOB Jonsie!!
And you to Load...
That makes half of the MGO AO team to be playing in the big leagues now...im with PBX violator and we should be hitting 3 or so NPPL events this year and AM Open... Now if i could just make that silly picture of me climbing a street light go away :p

Jonesie
01-27-2004, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by hardr0ck68
GOOD JOB Jonsie!!
And you to Load...
That makes half of the MGO AO team to be playing in the big leagues now...im with PBX violator and we should be hitting 3 or so NPPL events this year and AM Open... Now if i could just make that silly picture of me climbing a street light go away :p

HEHE! I will have that picture FOR-EV-ER, FOR-EV-ER, FOR-EV-ER! :) I also plan to post it on a regular basis, just to mess with you!

I'm going to see if I can get me team up to IAO this year. If not, I hope to be playing with AFTICA. Either way, I'm 90% sure I'll be there.

Load SM5
01-27-2004, 09:30 PM
If he gives you any crap Rocco just tell me and I'll parade around that pic of Dave doing his bizness of the back of the New Orleans fairy.:D

Jonesie
01-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Load SM5
If he gives you any crap Rocco just tell me and I'll parade around that pic of Dave doing his bizness of the back of the New Orleans fairy.:D

OOH! I forgot about that one! :eek: Ah, good times, good times...

hardr0ck68
01-27-2004, 11:09 PM
LOL, man i wanna go again this year!!! what great times those were.....:D

Jonesie
01-28-2004, 08:26 AM
Actually Jeff, now that I think about it... You keep promising to email me some pictures, but we both keep forgetting. I want a copy of that one, for the memories... Memories, SWEET memories... :)

hardr0ck68
01-28-2004, 12:51 PM
yeah, ummm who got the bourbon street pics? I want some of those :P but yeah i dont have and, being as i dident bother with a camera, but if you all would be so kind to semd me some of the pics i would like that very much

Load SM5
01-28-2004, 01:16 PM
Both of you, gimme your e-mails addresses.