PDA

View Full Version : RT frontgrip

Joni
01-23-2004, 04:00 PM
I have never actually played with a RT, only held it. The thing is that I really like how tight my classic feels with the frontgrip so close to the grip frame, and the RT's frontgrip doesnt feel as good, just holding it off field.

The question is, what do you think about the feel of holding the gun during a speedball game? Is it bulkier than a classic mag, or doesn't it matter?

Pacifist_Farmer
01-23-2004, 04:13 PM
I dont feel that it matters,

in fact if you throw a warp on there, it's just about right

Pullman
01-23-2004, 04:44 PM
At least as far as having it with a warp. I have a vert mini which works really well with the front grip so close. However on my RTP I have a warp and if I didn't have the grip extender it would feel a bit awkward. If you aren't planning on using a warp I have seen people take off the foregrip extender and just punch out the hole in the rail. I've heard that if you bolt it down good and tight you don't need to use both bolts. That would make me a bit nervous, but I've seen it done.

50 cal
01-23-2004, 09:19 PM
I like the foregrip on my classic RT. After shooting nearly my whole life, it feels natural to use the left hand to steady the RT. It's easier for me to make very minor adjustments to my aim with the foregrip.

Gundam V
01-24-2004, 04:47 AM
I've shot dozens of RT's and its up to you really. I peronally prefer the front grip the it is(Stock).