PDA

View Full Version : That's why I LOVE AGD

Ronin 23
01-24-2004, 02:22 AM
What many of you out there may not realize is that Jon Comprado will be driving down from Chicago to PBX Battlezone (14hrs with no traffic) to personally deliver our rental fleet during one of the year's worst blizzards. He's giving up his weekend not only to professionally represent AGD but to help promote those who support his company and the products they make.

This is not a QUID PRO QOU (sorry for my low-grade Latin). This is nothing less than TOTALLY STEPPING UP for your people.

Now let me ask you guys again....NAME ANOTHER MAJOR COMPANY IN PAINTBALL THAT DOES WHAT AGD DOES....ZILCH

/s/ Mel C. Maravilla

edweird
01-24-2004, 02:25 AM
that is Jonboy for ya.... always goin the extra bit...

I know he has always done the same for me.

and mel lets see some pics when the fleet arrives

islandboi
01-24-2004, 02:41 AM
i think i can safely say no other company could even touch that

slushee
01-24-2004, 04:16 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but from what I see, Jon just got an all expenses paid road trip from AGD ...

WAY TO GO JONNY!!!!

Blazingace
01-24-2004, 05:12 AM
We know Jon is the man. Who else would let a bunch of hungover AOers watch Saving Private Ryan in their new pimped out ride at Megameet? Don't worry Jon. We will take good care of your guns. We have some of the best non-AGD techs out there. Namely Dayspring, Octavian and Myself. Team Violator luvs ya Jon.

PsychoBaller
01-24-2004, 06:45 AM
Cough, heh... Someone may or may not have gotten a tiny bit of upchuck on the Cougar's front bumper during MegaMeet03 on Sunday. Sorry, i cleaned it up really nice til it was shiny, then passed out in the Captain's Chair behind the Booth.

Speaking of ... JON! Where is the Pic from MegaMeet03 where im sleeping and apparently there were 2 people bunkering me with Sydarms? Someone has it but has not surfaced yet.

-"normally drunk" baller

IWANTMOREMAGS
01-24-2004, 11:09 AM
I totally agree.... I LOVE AGD!

Is that why I don't have a girlfriend?BUT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I'VE GOT AO AND AGD! WOOHOO

wyn1370
01-24-2004, 11:22 AM
He was just looking for a good excuse to go party in NJ again. Hell if I wasn't working weekends I'd have gone with him.

Mindflux
01-24-2004, 11:28 AM
That's good stuff man. Good stuff!

1stdeadeye
01-24-2004, 11:53 AM
He pimped put the couger and added 4wd?:p

How is he gonna get through?:confused:

Good luck AGD John and be safe!

Cyberious
01-24-2004, 12:32 PM
Yeah, Jon is a great guy. Hey Tom could you promote him to something like Vice-Tom or Secretary of Tom-State or something? He really goes over and above at every event I see him at.

Trina
01-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Somehow, I'm not surprised...Jon is the coolest!!

When I was in Chicago and stopped to visit AGD last Monday, he gave me the royal treatment! As I overheard him helping customers on phone, I was very impressed, he's increadibly helpful and spends time with each individual.

AGD truly has the best customer service I've ever seen!! And Jon definately goes above and beyond!:D Thanks Jon, you're awesome!!;)

Trina