PDA

View Full Version : Me. Talking. Venting. Whatever.

Allen
09-12-2001, 09:20 PM
I am taking a break from the forums. Recently, I have felt no desire to even play, which is a bad thing (coincidently, MechCommander 2 was just released). Perhaps a break from just talking about paintball will help me. I have not been around for a while anyway, just came back to vote on the beautifull contestent's packages.

On a sad note, in case you didn't notice, possibly tens of thousands of people died on Tuesday. It is with the deepest respest for those who lost their lives that I wish people would stop all this blaming, racisim ("Ragheads"), and other actions that have come as a result to this shocking disaster. Really, how many people need to blame Bin Lauden? If he was resopnsible, he will be brought to justice some way or another (I'll leave my faith out, but I shouldn't). Thordic stated it best in my opinion-http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12083
We really don't even know the number killed. The real deal is this- we have people working so hard that many rescue workers were killed. So, please, leave it alone. If you're parent's were in the WTC, and you reside on these forums, would you want to read this?

By the way, I decided to stick to AGD for all my paintball needs. Go Tom!

xmetal2001
09-12-2001, 09:30 PM
leaving...ok...