PDA

View Full Version : can i make an emag from rt pro???

Special_kid
01-24-2004, 06:50 PM
is it possible to convert my rtpro to an emag? What part do you think i would need??

joez
01-24-2004, 08:23 PM
Yes you can. This topic has been discussed many times. The cost will make it not worth it, unless you can get a deal on parts. I suggest you run a search, and you will find all the answers you need.

Special_kid
01-24-2004, 08:27 PM
I looked on the forums and couldn't find anything but i will search thanks alot..

joez
01-24-2004, 08:49 PM
Some of them may be from a while back, i converted my minimag into an E-mag close to a year ago, but i got all the parts for real cheap. I have less than 400 into the gun, and that is including the orriginal purchase price of 275. And that 400 is including the price of the X valve after my mini started to die. It can be done, but under normal conditions, it will cost you a LOT of money.

Special_kid
01-24-2004, 11:35 PM
i think this is a dumb question but i haven't taking the intelliframe apart yet. Do i need a new grip frame or will the emag parts fit inside.. I am also in the navy and am on duty tonight(i'm not to lazy to take the gun apart but its not with me)

joez
01-25-2004, 01:46 AM
yes, you need an entire new grip frame. You will also need all of the electronics that go inside the grip frame. If i recall, to buy all the parts new from AGD will run you near the cost of an E-mag.