PDA

View Full Version : Ron@Commander Mo's

rtslave
01-24-2004, 08:59 PM
Has anyone delt with them or him?

Here's my story as brief as possible; he ws selling Speeds online through Ebay, I bought one and Paypaled him immediately, the shipping details said that it would ship UPS 3-day (1-7-04) called him 1-9-04 to confirm shipment and he said it goes out the next day and would email tracking, so I call back Thursday 1-15-04(still no Speed)and he say's "I'll check into it and call you back" that did't happen either so I go to the AO event in Cali. come back 1-19-04 and still no word,so I email him this time and he responds that tracking info will be sent today, that does't happen either, make another call to him 1-21-04 same run around that for sure it ws sent and he would immediatly call back with tracking info, didn't happen. I wrote an email stateing that I was going to start a claim through Ebay to get my money back if I didn't hear from him by 9 o'clock the next day 1-23-04, he emails back a tracking number saying that it shipped that day 1-22-04, the tracking number didn't work until 10 o'clock pm 1-23-04 stating that UPS didn't receive it until 7:00 pm 1-23-04, needless to say it's finnaly on it's way. All this to save 80$. Sorry its so long just tought I'd share a bad experince.

I WANT MY SPEED:(

jwren00
01-24-2004, 09:30 PM
I hate people like that. The exact same thing happened when I bought my compact flash card for my digital camera on ebay, really pissed me off.