PDA

View Full Version : My ULE Custom's Parts

CaliMagFan
01-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Hey guys,
i'm really thinking of getting a ule custom from agd in the next couple of days. i saw how they ripped at norcal vs socal, and i wanna get my hands on one... i think i will be getting the ULT and the vert ULE body, then i will eventually be adding a logic vert frame. i want to know if my setup will come with the stock RT on/off valve if i am to order it with ULT. i would call the factory, but its after hours at this time, and i'm sure one of you all knows. i'd really appreciate the help... thanks all... you rock--- cant wait to shoot my new mag.

being the only mag owner at my field, but still a player that most poeple there look up to, it would be great to get one of these sweet-shooting mags out there... the ult plus level 10 can basically get rid of all those pre-conceived notions that new players have of mags... they'll all want to shoot it once i get my logic frame.

-kyro in cali

FreakBaller12
01-24-2004, 09:51 PM
yes it comes with the xvalve, lightweight retro valve, they will factory install the ult if you get the ule custom.

CaliMagFan
01-25-2004, 01:07 AM
thanks a lot for the help man.... i'm still getting it... hehe... i appreciate the knowledge still..
-kyro