PDA

View Full Version : It's been one of those days.....

Mindflux
01-25-2004, 12:30 AM
First I get my knuckles all tore up from sanding my Halo and hitting my hand on the underside of it when I'm spinning it..

Then I go to put heatshrink on my SS line, and it doesn't shrink how I want it and spend too much time cutting it off..

Then I can't get the stupid line to thread back into the elbow on the valve.. and I finally do and go to make my last turn to tighten it and slip and nick the blue anno on my ULE body (Under the hose so it's not very visible).

All and all what a lousy day, also munged up the ends of the SS line, they're all scuffed up from my wrench..

I'm mad, frustrated and disappointed with myself. I've only had this mag a freakin day and I've already jacked it up.

You guys ever just have one of those days :(

personman
01-25-2004, 12:43 AM
Dont tell anyone I told you this but...

A blue sharpy could fix that nick up in .5 of a second ;)

Mindflux
01-25-2004, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by personman
Dont tell anyone I told you this but...

A blue sharpy could fix that nick up in .5 of a second ;)

heh

right, unfortunately I'll still know it's there. It's down to the metal again.. I'm not sure if anno is layered like paint.. or if I nicked below the surface of the actual aluminum.

Man, one of those days :( I feel dumb

tony3
01-25-2004, 12:53 AM
Welcome to my life:(

Beemer
01-25-2004, 02:12 AM
It aint no big thing its just a marker. Just remember people are dieing for you to have these days.

DiSoRdeR
01-25-2004, 02:49 AM
Just remember It doesnt matter what you mag looks like, Its how it performs. But I know how it would feel. Dont be depressed its not worth it. If you let the little things make you become depressed, then you cant enjoy the bigger things in life. Depressed people dont live as long, and it messes up your life.

FreakBaller12
01-25-2004, 09:40 AM
been there, i've gotten so pissed.
All started with wrogn size drop screws and not knowing the size, ahh i am not gonna even start...

Mindflux
01-25-2004, 11:05 AM
Yeah.. I know it doesn't matter what it looks like, just how it shoots. But after spending a considerable sum of money for it.. and then screwing it up the next day.. it's just frustrating.

I guess life goes on..

breg
01-25-2004, 12:19 PM
Well, at least youo still have your health.

There is a quote from Fight Club concerning the window of a moving vehicle, that always puts thing in perspective for me when I have one of those days.

Mindflux
01-25-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by breg
Well, at least youo still have your health.

There is a quote from Fight Club concerning the window of a moving vehicle, that always puts thing in perspective for me when I have one of those days.

I guess.

I lost a substantial amount of hearing this year, and had a tumor removed from me as well.

So the next 5 years, I see a doctor rather regularly to make sure the cancer doesn't come back.

But, atleast I'm not dead,right.