PDA

View Full Version : the whole nine yards

pntbawlrmz
09-13-2001, 02:08 PM
I just ordered an emag and should have it with in a couple of days, from what I have been reading on this site the whole intellifeed hookup sounds pretty nice. I was wondering where I could go to have this done, since I am new to the emag I really don't want to mess anything up myself. I live in milwaukee and am willing to drive to chicago to have this done if it requires going to agd. I've seen the pics on here and am still a little bit fuzzy on what to do, if someone could show some just a little bit clearer and with more detail, I'd be willing to try it. I'm looking to connect the hopper and warp to my emag. Thanks for all your help.

FaSSt
09-13-2001, 02:53 PM
You may want to give AGD a call; I think that they may have the hookup in stock. If not, I know that AGD Europe sells them, but now is probably not the best time to order stuff from overseas.

Check out the search function on this site as well; there have been a number of step-by-step instructions on this subject.

Evil Bob
09-13-2001, 09:52 PM
If you're getting a Warp Feed, then you're fine, nothing particularly difficult needs to be done, you should be able to do it yourself without any trouble. If you're thinking about the picts that Tom posted about the Revolution Intellifeed coming out of the top of his marker, then you're out of luck.

I'm not sure if the Warp Feed interface cable comes in the box with your E-Mag or not, mine did, but I bought mine in Europe, not sure if they include them in the box on this side of the ocean or not. Its a red and white pair of wires about 8 inches long, with a small white data coupler on one end and a mini phone plug on the other end. It's very easy to connect. If it's not in the box, you'll need to contact AGD for one.

Using the correct hex key, carefully remove the grip panel on the LED side, this will give you access to the E-Mag's circuit board. Here you will find a plug that the white data coupler will connect to. It fits only one way, so carefully match it up and gently push it in. Route the cable around the LED and down through the slot near the bottom of the grip. Replace the grip panel.

Next, mount the Warp Feed mounting bracket and your drop down or on gun air connector and screw them into them securely into the grip frame. Te Warp mounts easily onto the two slots at the end of the bracket and gives you plenty of room to move it where you like.

Next, take the Warp interface cable and plug it into the socket on the bottom of the Warp Feed. Add batteries to the Warp and turn your E-Mag on. Without the marker gassed up, pull the trigger, the Warp should spin with each pull. If it works, which it should, you're ready to go play paintball.

Evil Bob

pntbawlrmz
09-13-2001, 11:33 PM
thanks for all your help, i should be able to do that, if i have any more questions, which i shouldn't i'll post them

Hasty8
09-14-2001, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Evil Bob

Using the correct hex key, carefully remove the grip panel on the LED side, this will give you access to the E-Mag's circuit board. Here you will find a plug that the white data coupler will connect to. It fits only one way, so carefully match it up and gently push it in. Route the cable around the LED and down through the slot near the bottom of the grip. Replace the grip panel. Evil Bob

Quick question. I am preparing to get the intellifeed wire but there is one problem. When I look inside my grip there are two hookup, both white. One is alomst at the top of the card and the other is more to the middle. Any idea which one I should use?

Thanks

Evil Bob
09-14-2001, 01:56 PM
There are 4 total connectors on the circuit board, the one you want to connect the Warp to is the second one from the top.

Evil Bob