PDA

View Full Version : I think i found my problem..

punkerx1
01-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Well, ever since i got my emag in early 03, it always had a leak out the back of the reg..ive gotten a new reg piston, changed all the orings etc, and spent my whole day at the field yesterday switching everything out, and even putting my non lx setup on it..still nothing..well today i was gonna rip everything apart and see whats up..i check all orings over again etc etc, then pull out the untouched reg pin assembly, and what do i find?? pretty much nothing. all thats on it is 2 or 3 of those black "shims", and a brass spacer or something, and thats it..i looked at the diagram of the valve, and it has about 3 or 4 more black "shims" and a plastic part...im now pretty sure i figured out whats wrong..im still not sure how the gun was even firing without the rest of the assembly, but it was..could this of been the reason for all my emag troubles? i sure hope so, but when i went to order one on agd's site it was like 30 bucks...does anyone maybe have an extra one they would sell?? im about ready to just sell my emag and use my classic, so paying 30 more dollars to get it working isnt sounding to tempting..

Dayspring
01-27-2004, 10:57 PM
The rebuild kit is orings. Not ones for the reg pin. That only comes from the factory.

BlackVCG
01-28-2004, 11:36 AM
Yep, you need to buy the whole assembly.

PM me and I'll give you a better price on one.