PDA

View Full Version : excellerator 4.0 probs

autodude
01-26-2004, 12:47 AM
hello, i have an excellerator 4,0 and have been trying to fix it so i can sell it and get a x-valve for my mag. whenever a tank is screwed in to it air blows out the barrel constintly. im not sure what the problem is, i have tried taking it apart and cleaning it and such, but nothing seems to b working. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

*update*
well i just aired it up again and it did the same, so i just tried and took a shot, the leak imeidiatly stopped, but u have to cock it for every shot. is there anything i can do to fix this? thanks

bleachit
01-26-2004, 12:51 AM
I believe that means you have a bad cup seal.

autodude
01-26-2004, 07:34 PM
so should i replace it?

bleachit
01-26-2004, 07:44 PM
do you have a spare cup seal around? if so, replace it and see if that fixes your problem.

autodude
01-26-2004, 08:46 PM
unfortunetly no, but i did replace all the orings on both guns (two r broken) and one is fully fixed but on the other u have to pull back the bolt to stop the leak...

bleachit
01-26-2004, 09:24 PM
that is the leak down the barrel? umm is the bolt scratched at all? that may cause some problems if it is bad enough. I really am not too sure. honestly, this is probably not the best place to look for help on this. have you tried the spyder forums? or brass eagle? they could probably help you a lot more than I could.