PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!! Hypermags totally RIP!!

striker
01-26-2004, 07:16 PM
So I got my X-RTP Hypermag in the mail today (it was getting fixed down at Centerflag) and I took it out for a test-run.

HOLY SMOKES!

I swear I'm doing about 15-16 bps, but there is no chrono around to check that. It's a good thing I got that Halo B!

The only concern I have is that the Halo is a bit too harsh on Evil paint. Anyone else experience this? I've got a level T1 Halo B.

Anyway, this totally rips! Any other Hypermag owners attest to this? How fast does your timmy/eblade/viking shoot? Let me know! :)

SaS
01-26-2004, 07:41 PM
talk to Tbone/Prezents and ask him about Yoshi:D

what is that thing now? hyper/xvalve/ult/warped/minimag
that thing is small and fast, great combination

striker
01-26-2004, 07:49 PM
Yep! Small, light and REALLY fast!

Specs:

X-valved RT Pro
ULT
Tuned LV10
20bps Semi-only Hypermag
Boomstick
T1 version Halo B
shockteck cradle
68/45 Flatline tank

I love it! :)

SaS
01-26-2004, 08:23 PM
any pics in the marker gallery thread?

Tim Taylor
01-26-2004, 09:21 PM
I've got a Hypermag ripper too! Mine is on a classic W/LX and I can do 17 bps full auto without shootdown (testament to AGD quality). I also love the trigger, I can walk it to probably 12 bps which is fast for me. I think Timmy triggers are too light, I like the tactile feel of the switch on the Hframe.

Kaiser Bob
01-26-2004, 09:25 PM
I posted videos back in aug/sept when i made mine, mine wasnt semi only though. Had one of nerobro's IS microswitches, thing ripped hardcore. I think i may have been one of the first AO'ers to fully exploit the hyperframe capability with ULT and super light microswitch...