PDA

View Full Version : Bolt sticking on RT and Emag Feed tube question

lordofchaos
09-13-2001, 06:12 PM
Ive got an Older RT (old style, the best style) and the bolt has a tendancy to stick partially forward, about mid-breach, No air leaks when it does this, and the trigger stops, seems almost like the air gets completely cut off to the valve, I can push the bolt back and the gun works fine again, for about 50 or so shots, then the bolt sticks again, Why?

Im looking to trade my LED angel for a Vert. feed Emag, but I cant use the 4ft highrise it comes with! Can you lower it? Or chop it down and make the warpfeed work with it? I dont have a warp feed, so I dont know if it would work, and I dont have the Emag, so again, I cant really look at it to tell.

Any help would be appreciated!

-Wes

FeelTheRT
09-13-2001, 07:16 PM
get a set of Powertube spacers. That should fix ur prob.

BlackVCG
09-13-2001, 07:20 PM
Use a spacer one size longer than the one in your PT at the moment. That will cure the bolt stick.

As for the vertical feed, you can chop off the cup at the top and use a 90 degree adapter for the Warp to hook it up. Once you do this, it will be a Warp only gun.

lordofchaos
09-13-2001, 07:23 PM
will any PT spacer kit work? or is there a diffrence between RT and Standard mag PT kits?

-Wes

a_malfunction
09-13-2001, 09:26 PM
Any spacer kit should work.