PDA

View Full Version : ULT RTs not off AGD website...

RingOfScale
01-27-2004, 02:10 AM
Hey, sometime in the near future i was planning on buying one of the ULE RTs. I would like to have mine with a 90 degree trigger frame, and on the forums found a link to Logic Paintball, that sells them. I noticed that they sell the whole guns for exactly the same price as AGD website, but you can choose to have one of their vert frames instead of either the intelliframe or y-grip. Overall, this would end up being 50 dollars cheaper then buying one of the ULE RTs off the AGD website and end up getting the vert frame seperate (the gun with a y-grip or intelliframe on AGD website is like 530, with all possible upgrades. You are only paying 90 for the frame. Get it without one of those frames, and buy a 140 dollar vert frame sperate, and you would be up to 580, where you can get the gun with the vert frame for the same 530 off of Logic Paintball's website.) Before I do this, I was just wondering, would AGD be lossing alot of money if i just bought the gun with the vert frame already in it from Logic Paintball? Would AGD get alot more of the money if I bought the gun from them, and then got the frame seperatly? It might influence my decision, if buying the gun with the vert frame already in it (saving me a bit of money) would end up costing AGD alot of money.

i hope that all made sense....

tyrion2323
01-27-2004, 02:13 AM
RoS - first of all, I like your name. A fellow EQer!

Secondly - I think that, either way, AGD still makes a deal of money out of it. How thoughtful and considerate of you though!

Joni
01-27-2004, 06:26 AM
I'm looking at the same deal...$550 for a custom with the vert frame! Thats just great...gotta start selling things.

RingOfScale
01-27-2004, 10:40 PM
i was just thinking, that if you bought the gun straight from AGD, they would make all the money, but for a different store to be able to sell it for the same price and make profit, AGD must have sold it for less to them. Meaning AGD would make more money if you bought it straight from them. ( i realised that my first post mght be a bit confusing, i think i just put it in more simpler terms / condensed it a bit )

BTW tyrion: just wondering, what server u play on ? i actually quit EQ last march, but i still mess around on my dads account some.

Kevmaster
01-27-2004, 10:44 PM
theres some money in there for AGD, however, it wouldn't be too much for them. They assemble the ones they sell. Logic may assemble them when they sell them...I don't know the specifics, but it wouldn't be much money....