PDA

View Full Version : Who can make this happen?

hardr0ck68
01-27-2004, 04:34 PM
I have 2 things that i need to get done for the new PB season, i need a banner for a friends team we have a design we want we just need to find a place that will print it. Looking for 4 by 7 foot and with the metal ring hole thinggys in it. It has to be durrable!! made from a heaver material not some of the easy to destroy stuff i see banners made on. If anyone knows where i can find a place to make this LMK please!!

The second thing is who can put a morlock board in a hyperframe? please dont ask why, i have my reasons and i am quite sick of explaining them. Doc offered last time i posted this, but getting him to actually give shipping info, prices, and other stuff needed before i ship my gear is like pulling teeth... The stock board has a capacitor (sp?) and yeah the morlock dosent, without one i doubt a 9vt will power the noid...So instead of destroying lossa parts and time i just want to pay and have it done!! Any takers?

LittlePaintballBoy
01-27-2004, 08:15 PM
Ask Carbon about the banner, he works at a shop if i'm correct. Not sure on the hyperframe thing though, but it would be awesome:p

Load SM5
01-27-2004, 08:18 PM
Why don't you talk to the buddy of your who works in a sign shop and made you those swank team stickers for Mardi Gras?

Hey that was me!:D

JEDI
01-27-2004, 08:25 PM
...or talk to the guy on your team that does banners....

(PBX Saints)Bill - [email protected]

hardr0ck68
01-27-2004, 11:10 PM
holy crap....lossa answers for question one....yay!!

Now HOW DO I GET A MORLOCK IN MY HYPERJUNK!!! Please??