PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest site for an eblade??

dinger
01-27-2004, 07:17 PM
Yes, that right folks. Who knows where the cheapest place is to find an eblade??

Whoever tells me the cheapest site will win the prize of knowing that you helped out a feller AOer!:D

EDIT: dont tell me "go to airpowered" i wanna know what AO knows, not A.I.R.

Zumina
01-27-2004, 07:24 PM
Eclipse is selling "2nds" directly to the public for $280. They supposedly have scratches or blems.

Also, I've seen several Eblade on ebay with $320 "Buy it Now" options.

|GB|
01-27-2004, 07:30 PM
Try www.froogle.com
New for $329 http://www.firstcallpaintball.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=37&Vendor=8

soccer4minimags
01-27-2004, 09:49 PM
Go to paintballgateway.com. I was shopping for e-blades there but instead I got the worr blade for the extra parts. I got a worrblade from them for a decent price. :)
P.S. Planet is supposed to be out of stock of those blemished ones

dinger
01-29-2004, 12:31 AM
i forget where, but i think i heard about them being 300$ somewhere.. but i dont have proof to back that up.

scratches or blems? blemishes?
hmm my brother wont settle for less than perfect...

also, isn't the different betweem worrblades and eblades is the trigger shape? which one was the blade and which one was the double-shoe??:confused:

soccer4minimags
01-29-2004, 12:05 PM
The worrblade has the double trigger, a larger (not tapered) trigger guard, a derlin bolt, and a hammer with squared lug.
I'm glad I got the worrblade, the space is still pretty tight in there, I'd hate to see how tight it is in an eblade.
Oh also if you care or not the worrblade has a nice little "W" milled into the solenoid. :)