PDA

View Full Version : Top Gun This Sunday...Anyone?

Tunaman
09-13-2001, 09:30 PM
Heading to Top Gun in Jackson, NJ this coming Sunday. Anyone care to come play?

theraidenproject
09-14-2001, 02:57 PM
I'll try and go, now that you mentioned it. btw, what are they doing that day? they didn't mention anything on the website's calendar.

Snap_Dogg
09-14-2001, 03:21 PM
i would but i live in southern IL

govnamac
09-14-2001, 05:20 PM
I might. I usually go to Fireball Mountain, but I think its time for a change.

Thordic
09-15-2001, 11:29 AM
My mag valve has been kinda iffy lately... I havn't sent it in to AGD because I'm planning on just doing the valve exchange thing instead.

But, my friend wants to go, so I figure even if I"m stuck with the damn Spyder, paintball is paintball, right?

I'll probably cya there... Look for two guys in a dark green Saturn SL.

Tunaman
09-15-2001, 12:09 PM
I will overhaul that valve for you on Sunday. No problem. We will be in a Red 1989 S-10 Blazer. Just look for the Blue Spectra masks. See ya there

theraidenproject
09-15-2001, 12:43 PM
i am going for sure now, with my firend. see everyone there.

Thordic
09-15-2001, 03:08 PM
)
Originally posted by Tunaman
I will overhaul that valve for you on Sunday. No problem. We will be in a Red 1989 S-10 Blazer. Just look for the Blue Spectra masks. See ya there

If you want to take a look, awesome, I'd appreciate it. The airsmith at Top Gun already "fixed" it once before. It worked for a while (probably about a case shot through it flawlessly) then died again. I've been meaning to do the valve exchange, but I havn't really had the money this summer.

Oh well, we'll see you there most likely. I live about 8 miles from you , but we'll be leaving from Somerville.

By the way, did you see all those people on Ridge Road in Lyndhurst and NA last night? It was amazing... Rutherford was relatively quiet, though (as usual :) )

ralicea
09-15-2001, 03:23 PM
I would go to Top Gun but you can't bring your own paint, so I'll be at Fireball Mountain; however, if there are going to be a lot of players at Top Gun, I'll be there.