PDA

View Full Version : Anouther Odd Problem

Paintballhead
01-28-2004, 12:58 AM
Ok, my gun was shooting good and it started to leek aut the barrel again, so i droped half a carrier size and it worked good again, but when i put my finger in the breach the lx hits my finger and sticks in position. How can i fix this?

punkerx1
01-28-2004, 01:04 AM
add a shim.

Paintballhead
01-28-2004, 07:28 PM
ok i added a shim and tried didnt help added 2 shims it was horrible. any ideas?

punkerx1
01-28-2004, 07:53 PM
the only other thing i could think is oil it like hell.

Paintballhead
01-28-2004, 08:12 PM
ok i added 3 then 4 shims, they made the problem worse. i changed springs and oiled the gun up and i put my finger in and it reset it self. i went out bak with some paint and shot, i would get out about 3 balls and it seemed like it was sticking. also when the gun gets below 1k in the tank it sticks and depessurizes. could i b out shooting my bulldog 3? could the halo be loading in a ball and a half?

once again i am so confused.

Paintballhead
01-28-2004, 08:24 PM
ok i changed springs again and shot off an entire tank of air in the house, no leaks and the bolt reset when ever i put my finger in the breach. i go out side and as soon as i turn the air on i get a slow barrel leek. i shoot i get off 2 balls then i get bolt stick. the most i got off were maybe 5 balls.

lbonettosd
01-29-2004, 09:14 AM
Do you still have all of the shims in it? I would start with the red spring and remove all the shims. Gas it up and if its not leaking down the barrel (don't worry about shooting it right now), move to a bigger carrier until you can get it to leak. Once it leaks, Move back to the carrier 1 size smaller. After the carrier has been replaced, gas it up and see if it fires without the bolt stick. If it has bolt stick move up to the bigger spring. After it is firing consistantly start adding shims to fine tune the bolt. It is my understanding that shims are only used to adjust the point at which the bolt will vent, not to cure bolt stick so much.