PDA

View Full Version : Hot Wheels Cars

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-28-2004, 02:02 PM
Anyone here collect them? I have been looking around on the net at them, they seem to be just as cool as ever. I thought I was pick some up for a cheap hobby, being as I enjoy collecting things. Anyone here collect them? My idea is to buy 2 of each. That way one to take out of the box to display (play with :D ) and one to keep in the box.

shartley
01-28-2004, 02:37 PM
I don't collect them, but watched the special about the REAL "Hotwheel" cars made. It was pretty good. Saw it last night.

Benfica4ever
01-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Would you be willing to buy ALOT?
My bro has a bunch.

Like the whole first adition pack.

p8ntball1016
01-28-2004, 02:45 PM
I used to smash hot wheels with a hammer. Mainly cause i had destroyed all my power rangers by the age of 7.:D

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-28-2004, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by shartley
I don't collect them, but watched the special about the REAL "Hotwheel" cars made. It was pretty good. Saw it last night.

I watched that special last nite too :)

Originally posted by Benfica4ever
Would you be willing to buy ALOT?
My bro has a bunch.

Like the whole first adition pack.

Condition? In boxs? Price?

Originally posted by p8ntball1016
I used to smash hot wheels with a hammer. Mainly cause i had destroyed all my power rangers by the age of 7.:D

I use to blow them up with M-80's, wish I didn't now though. lol.

PyRo
01-28-2004, 04:48 PM
I think my mother gave away most of my hotwheels and other super cool toys. Along with a board game that I used to hide my money in when I was about 10, there was about $250 in there, somehow according to her that was my fault that she gave away my stuff without asking me.

I miss my collection, parents are mean.
:(

Her latest victom all my notebooks from last year. I'm looking all over for them because I know my phychology notebook has stuff in it that I could really use. Only to find out she threw it out.

Now ive taken to collecting really heavy things. Good luck to her moving the fire hydrant I put in my room, thats got to be atleast 150lbs.

dj89
01-28-2004, 05:03 PM
i do the one's you want are the prodatyes they bring in the big bux i saw one go for 40,000

03vert
01-28-2004, 09:06 PM

i set mine on fire, smashed them with a hammer, and ran over them with my dad's bike. you have to understand that i did alot of "science experiments" as a child (im 14 now) with my dad. he actually let me have fun back then.:rolleyes:

Oasis
01-28-2004, 10:00 PM
used to collect them. I have about 200 opened ones and 60 or so unopened one.

-Tab
01-28-2004, 11:16 PM

dude, no way!!! i was positive i was the only one that did that. i used to tie action figures to firework rockets and send 'em flyin.:D

dj89
01-28-2004, 11:22 PM
the coolest thing :
get a b roket engine
tape a paint ball on the front
tape a straw on the side
put a rope though the straw and tie each end to some thing
pick some thing to shot
let it rip its fun but no animals or humans
its more fun if you hit some thing far way

sneakyhacker420
01-29-2004, 04:49 PM
i have about 4 larger buckets of hotwheels i've collected since i was 4

today's my birthday and my mom got me a new hotwheel :p

i dont really collect em anymore, but i find some of them cool

phantomhitman
01-29-2004, 06:29 PM
i will step out of the shadows and say i am a hotwheels nut. i only collect corvettes though, mainly bc I had a corvette. My mom bought me some for my birthday when I firs got the car (around 16 years old) and it kind of stuck from there. I now have a few thousand corvettes, and I do not even want to think of the money I have invested in them. I guess I have to buy another real vette now;)

But I mainly collect the bigger 1:18 scale cars now. All exotics, the cars I will never be able to afford. :mad:

atm743
01-29-2004, 11:02 PM
dude i have like a hole box of them in the boxes they are (NRFB!!!) for kids that dont know what that means never removed for box!! i collec them. i am looking for this one road rocket. i hve like 5 but theres like a orange and white one i need. and i have like 10 corrvette's!! i love them and a bunch of others i'll post pics sunday for ya if you want to buy them.

.tMan
01-29-2004, 11:10 PM
I collect them... along with GI Joe's (The small plastic ones, not those lame *** dolls)

Yeah they are fun to play with
I usually try to get 2 differnt ones every month to play with

breg
01-30-2004, 08:26 AM
I used to have TONS of G.I. Joes. I still do somewhere back home. I was never too into the hot wheels though. Although i did have a few. Now, I'm collecting CD's.

Uh-Oh, I feel the money burning a hole in my pocket. And, it's payday.

GA Devil
01-30-2004, 08:37 AM
My son collects them. He has alot of old ones of mine when I was a kid and alot older as well. Some range very high in value now. Especially the old mcdonald happy meal cars like the red funny car. If you run across some like that I recommend shrink wrapping them air tight. Stops coroision.

Automaggin2
01-30-2004, 04:26 PM
I have about 100 unopened packs. I dont really collect them anymore now.

-=Squid=-
01-30-2004, 04:58 PM
I collect hoppers. Stupid? Yes. But it keeps me entertained, and I seem to have an odd fascination with them. Any body have an egg I to sell me? PM me.

dyeguy65
01-30-2004, 08:22 PM

haha! same here. id also take action figures and such and swap body parts, nail em together. good times...

PyRo
01-30-2004, 08:47 PM
I did that too when I was younger.
http://i10.ebayimg.com/02/i/01/1e/c4/2e_1.JPG
Oh wait, that was 2 weeks ago.