PDA

View Full Version : ANgel Speed vs. Retromag

Deacon
01-28-2004, 04:38 PM
I am a loyal mag owner and have nerver been unsatified with the performance of my mag. I currently shoot a Micromag power feed with level ten retro valve and an intellifeed. It never chops and is rock solid reliable. Now the question, I have been toying with the idea of getting an Angel Speed just to see how the other half lives. Are there any real advantages to an Angel over my current setup? Thanks for your input.

MarkM
01-28-2004, 05:42 PM
Whilst this is going to seem harsh this thread can't stay in the Angel forum for the same reason as Mags v Cocker threads don't stay in the main Automag side so over to Paintball Talk...don't worry enough Angel owners do visit to give you their patisan reply ;) ..be prepared for reccomodations for AKA products

Deacon
01-28-2004, 05:58 PM
Sorry, I already posted one in the paintball Talk forum. Please feel free to delete this one. I couldn't figure out how.

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
01-28-2004, 06:01 PM
In all honesty. I don't think you can really compare an electronic gun to a mechanical one. That is like comparing apples to carrots. If you are looking to increase your rate of fire then the angel speed will have no problem doing that for you. If you are contempt with how fast you are shooting your micro, then why change what works for you. I'd say find someone with an angel speed and try it out. I've shot a speed...they shoot pretty nice.