PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the RT Pro Grip?

DiSoRdeR
01-28-2004, 11:54 PM
I think I remeber hearing they discontinued them but Im not sure. Ive done some searches, but have come up with nothing...

DiSoRdeR
01-29-2004, 12:03 AM
That sucks... Do you know where I can find one for sale? Want one really bad :(

chizle97
01-29-2004, 12:14 AM
I thought they were just leftover classic rt foregrips used on rt pros and when they didnt have any left they just used a differnt one in production.

cphilip
01-29-2004, 08:48 AM
You can't hardly find a RT fore grip anymore. And no they were not just left overs completely. They were not driller through for gas through. Its just a style they kept when they redesigned the RT into the RTP. Way back I bought one and was told it was the last one in stock. This was like two years ago. It was the same looking one as the later RTP ones but it was Gas through back then. And about the only RT Pro ones around are take offs. And not gas through but fairly easily converted to one. I seen lots of people drill through them and tap them and make a gas through out of them.

I have an RTP one here I would sell.

And I have a couple of the Bicycle ones new as well. Those I like myself. One of the reasons I like them is they are just an Verticle ASA Adapter with a screw in Grip type system. This means if you wanted to you could screw any foregrip into that Vert ASA you wanted. If you didn't like the looks of the Bicycle you can easily change it. Was not an option with the older one piece Foregrip.