PDA

View Full Version : I seriously need some advise/ help right now.... please respons quickly

MaGSkEr
09-14-2001, 07:38 PM
hi, my parents are about to have a huge fight. My mom is speaking of eather kicking him out or leaving. However im afriad it may just be a threat, or it may be true with her its hard to tell. I for one am freaking out now. As soon as he gets here from pickiung up my brother it will start. I've spoken with my aunts secretly and they have told me to keep cool, and i plan on doing so buying going in the basement or my room or something as soon as he gets home.

My parents don't have a huge history of fighting, however it can be nasty at times.

Please offer me some advise.

Thank you

Dubstar112
09-14-2001, 08:20 PM
ok, first no matter what some ppl tell you: asking your parents to try and work somthing out can make it worse because one/or both will admit that they are trying and nothing happens because of the other parent.. been there and telling you from experience

second, instead of asking them to work it out, just tell them not to talk to eachother for a few days, and maybe they can reach an agreement after thinking about it alone..

another tip/advice or whatever you want to call it: dont let your parents friends get in to the argument(thats if the argument is really over somthing big) because they will bring outside irrelevent details complicating things.

the last thing is, dont try to hold your parents together if they fight often, because if they just dont get along, its not going to get any better.

just trying to help you out with some of the things i learned from my experience..

.... but dont follow my advice too closely because you know your parents better than anyone else and you may know somthing that contradicts what i said above that will help.