PDA

View Full Version : School Blackout...(long...sorta)

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-29-2004, 08:19 PM
Today at school we had a blackout during our 15 minute break. After like 30 minutes of all of us sitting around in the cafeteria (place with most windows) a group of like 20 seniors decided to rush the back doors into the school parking lot. They made it through....then the other 300 students in the cafeteria at the time ran out and followed. So the principle comes outside and says we are not aloud to leave. Everyone comes back inside. 30 minutes later we convinced one of my stupid friends to pull the fire alarm...(still dark inside)...the fire alarm goes off, and ever more people run outside. Again the principle tries to tell us to come back, but not one person turned around this time. Everyone scattered to their cars, but they had barracades at the 3 back parking lot exits. One kid tried to break through the barracades, but a cop had come out of nowhere and pulled infront of the barracades and turned on his sirens....From there a bunch of people jumped the fences into peoples yard from the back of the parking lot. Everyone refuses to go inside for about another hour...then we finally give up becuase our damn principle wouldn't let us out because of the blackout...even though 40% of the school got away.

the first fun day of school I have ever had...

gamarada717
01-29-2004, 08:38 PM
Sweet! We had a blackout near the beggining of the year, and our main building has no windows in it. Absolutely none. So we were stuck in a pitch black room, and fortunatly, for the 10 minutes the teacher couldn't find the flashlight, I managed to find somethin a little more valuble...

It lasted for 2 and a half hours. We got so bored that we would all make static electricity for sudden bursts of light. It was awesome.

FalconGuy016
01-29-2004, 08:42 PM
Man, sucks we have backup generators

AssassN
01-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Ya that was pretty crazy. The commons were BLACK. Like I couldn't see 2 feet in front of me. Was pretty fun though. I missed the guy trying to get past the barracade :( I heard about it though. That guy you were in the car with should of popped the curb in the sports lot.

-=Squid=-
01-29-2004, 09:07 PM
WTF?

Are you at prison or school?!? :confused: :eek:

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
01-29-2004, 09:12 PM
so gamarada did you score some i that black out hehe he* LOL found something more valuable eh? just messing, Blackouts are fun most of the time cept every class room i have has 1 wall which is all windows!~

paintballman333
01-29-2004, 09:30 PM
In our school if we have a black out for more then an hour and a half we get out of school for the rest of the day. That story is pretty crazy man.

Lohman446
01-29-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
Today at school we had a blackout during our 15 minute break. After like 30 minutes of all of us sitting around in the cafeteria (place with most windows) a group of like 20 seniors decided to rush the back doors into the school parking lot. They made it through....then the other 300 students in the cafeteria at the time ran out and followed. So the principle comes outside and says we are not aloud to leave. Everyone comes back inside. 30 minutes later we convinced one of my stupid friends to pull the fire alarm...(still dark inside)...the fire alarm goes off, and ever more people run outside. Again the principle tries to tell us to come back, but not one person turned around this time. Everyone scattered to their cars, but they had barracades at the 3 back parking lot exits. One kid tried to break through the barracades, but a cop had come out of nowhere and pulled infront of the barracades and turned on his sirens....From there a bunch of people jumped the fences into peoples yard from the back of the parking lot. Everyone refuses to go inside for about another hour...then we finally give up becuase our damn principle wouldn't let us out because of the blackout...even though 40% of the school got away.

the first fun day of school I have ever had...

I beleive, if I was over 16 (or whatever the legal dropout age is) and they held me in school against my will when I said I wanted to leave we would be discussing kidnapping charges.

BTW - never had this issue, I'm 25, twice in school when I asked a teacher/principal if they wanted to call a lawyer to settle issues that I beleived they were outside of their authority on they declined. They are teachers, they are administrators, tehy are not gods.