PDA

View Full Version : Barrels?

pb4jc
01-29-2004, 09:14 PM
I'm ordering a ULE body from rogue tommorow and i was wondering if you guys could give me some ideas as to some good barrels/barrel kits. Not what you have heard is good but what you have used and liked. The three ihave been considering are: CP two piece
Dye Ultralite
Titanium Longbow.
Tell me what you think about mainly these three. I have a full freak (F/S) w/ a mag back (shameless plug). But feel free to recomend anything else you have tried and liked.

Thanks

God Bless,

pb4jc

funkykarl
01-29-2004, 09:19 PM
I used to shoot the older style one-piece CP on my mag, and loved it. My teammate shoots a DYE ultralite and likes it alot as well, I'd say either would be a good choice. Not so sure about the Ti longbow.

danoxide
01-29-2004, 09:21 PM
with my STO(haven't owned a mag to tell you how they shoot yet) i shot the cp 2-peice and the ultralight(along with alot more)...i felt the ultralight just shot like a cheesy boomy...the 2-peice was nice though...i was useing that over an all american...

just my two cents

-Danoxide

pb4jc
01-30-2004, 12:17 AM
Thanks for the opinions anyone else

slushee
01-30-2004, 12:36 AM
I was thinking about the dye 2 piece ultra lite (3 backs 1 front) but then I got to thinking ... i'm spending ALMOST as much as a freak kit, the freak comes with more inserts and if i change markers, I only have to buy 1 back.

Better long term investment if you ask me... but then again, it is smart parts.. :rolleyes:

SpecialBlend2786
01-30-2004, 03:44 AM
I've used my friends Ultralight, and liked it alot. But i'd just pick up a cocker back for your freak. That'll be alot cheaper and better imo.

pb4jc
01-30-2004, 02:07 PM
But i would really like to sell the freak cuz noone seems to want to trade it for a cocker back. also i would like to try something different. Anyother opinions?