PDA

View Full Version : Loss of power connection on E-mag

C¥borg
09-14-2001, 09:40 PM
When I pull the trigger on my e-mag the board and solenoid loose the connection to the battery, then I have to put the pin back in and pull it out and the connection is back, and I can change settings with the two buttons on the back of the grip, but if I pull the trigger I loose the connection again. I thought the battery might be low, so I charged it, and I still have the same problem. Can someone help me?

BlackVCG
09-14-2001, 10:25 PM
Open up the grip panel on the LED side. Tighten the screw in the bottom right-hand corner of the PCB board and that should fix it.

C¥borg
09-14-2001, 10:43 PM
That didn't work :( I don't know if it matters, but I have an older model, I can change all the settings like, what burst mdoe I want and how many BPS I want (8-16)

I also had just finished shortening my trigger pull, I had changed the position of the magnet in the trigger, and the trigger stop in electro mode, it worked just holding the battery in place on the grip frame, so I put the whole gun back together, tested it one more time and then I had the problems mentioned above.

BlackVCG
09-14-2001, 11:04 PM
Then you need to mess with the settings you've made if it doesn't work after you messed with it.

C¥borg
09-15-2001, 12:12 PM
My E-mag has elves! I went to bed last night without ever getting it fixed, I woke up this morning and went to start working on it, it somehow fixed it self over night. I don't know what was wrong with it, but since it's working now I don't think I'm gonna mess with it.