PDA

View Full Version : Command&conquer

Furby#1
01-29-2004, 11:58 PM
HEY U GUYS THIS IS FURBY FROM VICTORIA TEXAS. WE ARE HAVING A SCENARIO GAME ON FEB. 21. WE NEED LOTS OF PLAYERS TO SIGN UP STILL TO MAKE IT A FUN GAME. PLEASE GOTO WWW.LONETREECREEKSCENARIOS.COM AND GET ALL THE INFO YOU NEED.

due to the weather it had been dalayed till march 20 so everyone can enjoy it.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-31-2004, 02:21 AM
i think you need to provide more information. i checked out the website and i saw absolutely nothing. Just a field layout, the time/date and the prices. No pictures, not even a brief description of what will be going on there. How do you expect people to go there if they don't know what is going on?

Furby#1
01-31-2004, 03:11 AM
the field is about 22 acres is size. This is our first big scenario game. i have been one of the top refs for about the past year and a half. im sorry i dont know all of the info for the game, but im just trying to make this a fun game. there is an e-mail address that you cal send a message to to get all of the info. The game is a 12 hour scenario based on command&conquer. I am going to work there tommorow and i will tell them to put more info on the site. im sorry i wasnt more specific but i tried to put every thing i know

Furby#1
01-31-2004, 03:18 AM
e-mail at paint172@hotmail.com for more info

and please tell everyone you know please consider coming and making this first big game for us a good one.
and if you have played scenarios for a long time this is the home field of Southern Thunder.