PDA

View Full Version : Bent On Off Pin?

Mindflux
01-30-2004, 02:26 AM
Well after reading quite a few threads on removing the valve for LX and what not, a lot of people caution not bending your on/off pin, especially with the ULT Trigger. While I don't think I *HAVE* bent it.. I was wondering how I could tell, or what symptoms the marker would exhibit with a bent on/off?

I'd appreciate any info you could give me. Like I said, I think mine is fine but it will be nice to know for sure, and be able to check in the future.

Mindflux
01-30-2004, 09:49 AM
Nobody knows? :(

BlackVCG
01-30-2004, 10:00 AM
Bent on/off pins really don't occur.

If it gets bent, it's not going to move or even fit completely in the on/off assembly.

With the ULT, the extra large bottom piece keeps you from causing damage to the small and fragile top piece.

Mindflux
01-30-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by BlackVCG
Bent on/off pins really don't occur.

If it gets bent, it's not going to move or even fit completely in the on/off assembly.

With the ULT, the extra large bottom piece keeps you from causing damage to the small and fragile top piece.

Cool :) I was just curious. I had my on/off assembly out last night to oil it and the pin moved between my thumb and index finger (moving it up and down).. So i'm assuming it's good :)

Good to know though, thank you for the peace of mind.