PDA

View Full Version : RT ULE Custom

DeerChaser
01-30-2004, 10:10 AM
I just ordered a RT ULE from AGD. I got the standard trigger, vert ule body, and standard on/off. My question is will the factory tune the level 10 or will I have to do it? I have read the level 10 forums and all the nightmare posts.

Hows the barrel on this gun? I know it's a 2 piece but thats about it.

Thanks,
Jerry

Bond
01-30-2004, 01:33 PM
I just got one in the mail today.. and i must say its freakin awesome!!! i got the ULE trigger and on/off. When you get the gun going and you get some bounce out of the trigger, it rips paint out of it. My hopper cant keep up with the gun.

The level 10 was tuned perfect on my gun, i did the dollar thing and it worked well.

I think you are really goin to you like your new gun, and dont listen to the nightmare stories, because after all they wouldnt be posting on the tech furom is there wasnt a problem.

Hope you enjoy your new gun as I am.

Bond

melch
01-30-2004, 11:12 PM
hay i am saving up to get one of those myself probably the whole shabang y frame ule mainbody the whole nine yards it sounds like they rip right out of the box thats awesome now all i have to do is find some one who wants to buy a spyder for $536.99 :D or get a job:confused:

CaliMagFan
01-31-2004, 03:48 AM
oh man.... i just got mine in the mail today as well... black ule vert body, black blade intelli, ULT.. its the best ever... rigt outta the box it was tuned and ready for me... AGD chronod a string of shots and attaced it to my foregrip!!!... great consistency... all i did was bump up the velocity a bit and blam... i am shooting ropes already... the tigger really can go reactive and get you liek 20 bps... or i can just rip it since i used to shoot a classic and its like 1/4 the tigger pull.... i love this marker... thank you agd!!!.... my old school 9v revvy can't keep up at all>!>!>> lol

-kyro

Joni
01-31-2004, 04:40 AM
The barrel is a J&J 12" two-piece with 689 or 690 bore. Not quite sure which.

The lvl10 is a piece of cake. Took me 30 minutes to install it in my classic valve, and you get it factory tuned, so it should be no problem.

DeerChaser
01-31-2004, 09:04 AM
Is the foregrip and vert asa a gas thru? I ordered a drop dead drop forward with on/off. I plan on hard piping the air, 1/4" rigid stainless tubing as I did my other two classics.
http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/deer_chaser/detail?.dir=/deers&.dnm=7c47.jpg

Not sure if this pic will work. See the bottom line. I also piped the valve.

Joni
01-31-2004, 09:11 AM
Yes, they are gas thru.