PDA

View Full Version : Emag Grips Styles....Oh what a beautiful morning!

The Frymarker
01-30-2004, 10:14 AM
Wrap were made this morning in success!

Someone asked me about the different styles that I have so here goes....

1. Stock in clear resin or hard rubber, you can get logos put in to cover the whole grip, fades availible also.

2. Thin and smooth just resin and the window is built in, logos and fades.

3. Wraps in squishy tacky rubber, small logos only! Window built in, very comfortable grip. Colors will be muted because the rubber is not crystal clear it is on the white side. The srew indent on the right panel is not need because the rubber is so squishy. Also there maybe a little wait for these because I have to order more supplies to make them. But you can preorder!

ADD: 3.5 HEHE You can have a wrap made of resin if you wan the logo to cover the entire grip and comfort is not an issue.

4. Bubbled grips in clear soft rubber with small logo

5. Bubbled in squishy rubber no logo and window built in.

6. Stock in squishy rubber small logo window built in.

7. Metal grips in low melt pewter, or cold cast brass, nickel, bronze or copper.

8. I might bring back the thumbrest right and left panels if there is enough interest.

Some designs will be availible in .45 styles such as thumbrest, plain and check wraps in squishy rubber with small logo.

Again no copyrighted images please :)

http://www.hunt101.com/img/095643.jpg

lbonettosd
01-30-2004, 10:18 AM
Congrats!! I know you've been working on them for a little while. Do you or can you make custom "regular" 45 wraps for intelli's ?

wyn1370
01-30-2004, 10:21 AM
You know you can put me down for a pair of the rubber wraps. Can't wait to get em on the X.

The Frymarker
01-30-2004, 10:25 AM
I have to make a mold from scratch..mean no copied grip.

The grip will also be a flat mold design....not like the dye sticky,

It will basically look like my thumbrest wrap that is my original design but will not be as clear because of the rubber and can only have small logos

But it will be very comfortable!

Shoot me your email and I'll send you a pic of what I'm talking about.

Sure Wyn!

notbob
01-30-2004, 11:36 AM
I would be down for a pair of Blue .45's with thumbrest left and built in window for the Emag!! :)

If/when you can do it, please just PM me and I'll get ya the money pronto!

Thanks,

The Frymarker
01-30-2004, 11:54 AM
just pm'ed ya

Crime Dog
01-30-2004, 12:29 PM
Can't wait to see my fades stocks!

(You sent those..right? Maybe they'll be there when I get home today...)

The Frymarker
01-30-2004, 03:02 PM
Actually crime dog I started on a different pair for you I'll just sell the other ones.

This pair will be made with my new smooth and thin style with the window as part of the grip.

I only got 1 panel done and then I ran out of resin.

If you want a pic of the one panel I'll post, and oh I changed the fade too I digitally took the colors from the pic you gave me so I could have as close to a match in color as I possibly could. I will also buff sand the grips so they look like the dust finish of your gun....but this will just be the smooth pair that is red to black fade. I just sit and think of how can I make it better and I'll end up go through grip after grip:)

Rebel46_99
01-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Congrats Gurl....

Great to see you back in business. :D

All My Best,

DW

The Frymarker
01-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Thanks rebel!

Crime Dog
01-30-2004, 10:16 PM
You're too much Frymarker. Heh. Ok...thanks for lettin' me know!

-CD

islandboi
01-30-2004, 11:20 PM
errr soon as i get my gun I'll probably be up for some wraps with a bunny farts logo in em how are we supposed to send you money?

The Frymarker
01-31-2004, 08:03 AM
I'll pm you

tyrion2323
01-31-2004, 12:52 PM
Are you working at all on grips for the Evil Omen? I'm getting my omen anodized, and new grips might be in order... They're strange grips though, because they need to have parts of the grip cut out to fit in the battery and stuff.

Those grips above look very good!

Jacob

The Frymarker
02-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Hi Jacob,

Yes I have the mold made as we speak, I am just playing around with different rubbers to see which works best.

I received a few orders to make new molds and I know it may seem like a while but I work on all of them at the same time doing a little at a time.

So I should have something ready soon.

sneakyhacker420
02-02-2004, 08:06 AM
i cant wait to see how my 'lava lamp' bubble grips turn out! :cool:

PsychoBaller
02-02-2004, 08:25 AM
Nice to see u back up and running Fry.

Soooooo.... how bout them battery pack milling ideas? :D

The Frymarker
02-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks guys :)

Pyscho I still have a few more items to get before I can start engraving the packs namely a ball vise, sharpening tools.

If you are looking for light I really don't think there would be anything lighter than if I made the current cnc pack out of resin. I still haven't gotten the go ahead from Tom so I have left that on the back burner.

I have the regular pack mold made.

I have a few ideas on engraving the packs ;)

RoadDawg
02-02-2004, 03:27 PM
I was wondering if it's possible to stick a photograph in the grips? I was thinking of inserting my fiance's pic in the grip so she would be with me on the field. (I know kinda mushy but hey it's love)

The Frymarker
02-02-2004, 03:35 PM
Yes you can I would recommend getting the smooth and thin grips

They work the best with photos.

The wraps you can see the image but not as clear as the thin ans smooth.

1stdeadeye
02-02-2004, 03:55 PM
How much material do the wraps add to the trigger frame?

I am curious for people like myself who have short stubby fingers?:(

Tuna once told me that wraps might make it harder for me to handle my marker and stay with grip panels.:(

*stupid stubby fingers!*;)

The Frymarker
02-02-2004, 04:00 PM
with the wraps it is significant about 1/4 all the way around

that is why I came up with the thin and smooth, not to add more with if the person doesn't have a large grip