PDA

View Full Version : Automag

p8ntballa107
01-30-2004, 04:17 PM
Can u run a line directly from your dropfoward to your valve on the back of the automag without having any problems and if so wut kind of problems

sslecyk03
01-30-2004, 04:21 PM
Yes, this is how many mag owners including myself have their macro/ss hose set up like that right now. There are no problems whatsoever resulting from this type of setup.

abarnhar
01-30-2004, 04:32 PM
You can have problems if you aren't running HPA. First, retro and X valves require HPA to run, no CO2. Second, if you do have a classic valve which allows for CO2, you don't want liquid CO coming into your valve. So, if you have your tank run horizontally, don't tip it forward and fire a couple of times. You'll be replacing a bunch of orings.

p8ntballa107
01-30-2004, 04:46 PM
yeah i use hpa

abarnhar
01-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Then hook it up! :D

RRfireblade
01-30-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by p8ntballa107
Can u run a line directly from your dropfoward to your valve on the back of the automag without having any problems and if so wut kind of problems

The only thing you should add is a quick release or Pro connect so you can easily disconnect the line and remove the valve for maintainance.

sslecyk03
01-30-2004, 09:51 PM
ehh thats not neccessary, i dont have qd fittings on my line and the valve can still be removed and maintained properly while it is still connected to the line. Considering that u would be hooking up the line from ur drop to the valve, you will have a gernerous amount of hose to work with giving you an ample amount of slack to work on ur valve without interference. But, if you plan on using a gas through grip then you will almost certainly need qd fittings on ur air line to remove your valve.

i_baked_cookies
01-30-2004, 10:10 PM
if u hook it up with macro line, be sure not to disconnect the macro and connect it back alot. this tends to wear out the hose for some reason