PDA

View Full Version : imagine this scenario dudes!

swanster
01-30-2004, 05:00 PM
2 x-mags linked together on a tripod ( like a gatlin gun ) with like 4 scuba bottles linked up to them so they never run out of air and a big container of around 50,000+ paintballs underneath linked by warp feeds into the guns and some mechanism of being easily able to pull 20 bps on each gun ( such as one of those cranks ) so thats like 40bps on a mounted gatlin gun thing. That would be so cool for scenario paintball.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-31-2004, 02:16 AM
ok buddy,

1st - Do you have the money to do this? for a project this size your gonna need a few thousand dollars. People with this kinda money would rather spend it on a car.

2nd - Do you have the time? Building a scenario marker takes a pretty long time, but building this will take you a ****load of time.

3rd - How often are you going to use this? There are only a few scenario events, do you plan on attending every single one? If so, i doubt you will have fun hauling that thing around on the field with you while you're getting shot at.

I've tried doing stupid **** like this before, it's a waste of money and time. I learned the hard way, take my advice.

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUILD THIS!

swanster
01-31-2004, 04:14 AM
i wasent gonna try to build this, I just had a crazy idea of imagining it after reading that tipmann crank thread. I only posted it here so that you lot could see what it would be like ( some of you may even try to build this )

Pyrate Jim
01-31-2004, 03:00 PM
If you volunteer to be on the recieving end....

judster
01-31-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER

3rd - How often are you going to use this? There are only a few scenario events, do you plan on attending every single one? If so, i doubt you will have fun hauling that thing around on the field with you while you're getting shot at.

last time i checkd there was 168 scenario games scheduled this year...there is 7 in texas in the 1st 3 months of the year. however you are correct, something like this gun takes alot of time. i would mount it on a tank. there was a tank at the 1st shatner that had linked guns and had a crank on it. it was pretty cool, but i would never waste 2 x-mags on this project.

swanster
01-31-2004, 04:13 PM
i was kinda thinking of mounting it on a fort or somthing but on a tank would be kinda cool but if i did that then i would make the x-mags come off so that you could take them off and run about with them ( dont have a clue how you would do that )

also a note to all: I AM NOT GOING TO BUILD THIS