PDA

View Full Version : Im confused¿

paintball_junkie
01-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Well today I received my E-blade and installed it. Well I finally got around to shooting it with paint and it had really bad blow back. So I proceed to lower my lpr, keeping in mind I still have the stock lpr you have to take off every time to adjust. After awhile I screw the lpr all the way and the gun is still cycling, and I know the lpr is not broken because if I put it on my mech cocker and lower it does not cycle. Well what Im trying to ask here is if the E-blade somehow lowered my cocking pressure? The only thing I could think of is that they gave me pneumatic hose and it seemed larger than the stock stuff. That wouldnt increse efficency that much though would it?

PS. Before the E-blade the lpr was backed out about 5 full turns now it is the lowest it will go.

RRfireblade
01-30-2004, 07:09 PM
The LPR just contrlos the cocking pressure.Blow back is typically a timing issue.

Jay.

paintball_junkie
01-30-2004, 09:02 PM
Yes it usually is timing but the 3-way is already timed and the lug is set right. Also if you have a high enough cocking pressure it causes kick which in turns gives blowback. Back to the original question is it possibly for the E-blade to drop the cocking pressure

RRfireblade
01-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by paintball_junkie
Also if you have a high enough cocking pressure it causes kick which in turns gives blowback.

Back to the original question is it possibly for the E-blade to drop the cocking pressure

I really don't see how "kick" can cause blow back.

And cocking pressure is only controlled by the LPR.

You have a timing issue.

paintball_junkie
01-30-2004, 09:23 PM
I know thats what i thought to but the E-blade is timed right and so is the lug. When I turned the lpr down earlier it completely rid the gun of blowback. All the blowback is gone and the gun works I was just wondering if its possible for the E-blade to lower cocking pressure?

Ov3rmind
01-30-2004, 09:31 PM
How are your bolt o-rings (if using one with o-rings)?

Just for fun, try spacing out the timing a lot and see if it makes a difference.

paintball_junkie
01-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Bolt orings are fine, and do mean the three way timing or messing around with the lug?

Ov3rmind
01-30-2004, 09:44 PM
You can change the three way timing, lug timing, or both. Just try to get it to cycle with the firing point and cocking point as far away as possible.

RRfireblade
01-30-2004, 09:46 PM
There should also be other timing adjustment in the set up menu.Soleniod on/off/dwell etc.If I'm thinking E-Blade right.It' been a while since I had one in my hands.

Jay.

paintball_junkie
01-30-2004, 09:50 PM
Im not really smart when it comes to the E-blades right now so I dont wanna mess with any setting before I play with it first. I set the lug to realease at the top of the plunger travel so I think that makes it fire later in the pull? Anyways is there a particular reason for doing this?

RRfireblade
01-30-2004, 10:01 PM
Normally you get blow back 'cause it's recocking to soon,as in close to the hammer striking the valve.You want it to drop the hammer as early as possible in the cycle,allow for the firing and then recock.

Ov3rmind
01-30-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by paintball_junkie
Im not really smart when it comes to the E-blades right now so I dont wanna mess with any setting before I play with it first. I set the lug to realease at the top of the plunger travel so I think that makes it fire later in the pull? Anyways is there a particular reason for doing this?
Well, RR basically just solved your problem. Your Cocker is timed wrong.

paintball_junkie
01-30-2004, 11:04 PM
The blowbacks gone it went away when I lowered the lpr. just awhile ago I lowered my SON and i think CDEL 1 apiece and then ran out of air so I dont know how much further i can go.

soccer4minimags
01-31-2004, 12:53 AM
I'm still learning my e-blade but I will try and help. You really shouldnt have to ever mess with your SON, that only has to do with battery. What you want to do though is if you have blowback you raise CDEL slightly, and vice versa. The idea is to get the lowest cdel w/o blowback.

The first thing I would do though is go back to factory settings. These are good points to start from, it will reset anything you mess with. Then you can really diagnose the problem. I would go ahead an raise your LPR back, that really dosen't effect blowback only cocking, blowback is timming. If you lower it it will probably start skipping and not cocking fully if the lpr is too low. So raise it to like a turn or half a turn under the leaking of the solenoid.

Now once you've done that these are the things I'd check: Is the bolt positionin the breech correct? If not adjust accordingly. Then in factory setting fast are you still getting blowback? I'm assuming you not using the eye since you didn't mention it. Are you physically turning the eye off, you have to do that, mine acts funny when I don't but it will still fire.

Sorry this is sort of rushed and not to detailed, I will try and help you out, just LMK or ask away.