PDA

View Full Version : Mag Won't Fire

Keebler86
01-30-2004, 09:08 PM
I recently installed a gas thru foregrip on my mag, and now it wont fire. I'm pretty sure I installed it correctly, and everything points to another problem other than the gas thru grip. When I air it up it charges only partially, but wont fire. I just put it into the local paintball store to get fixed, and they said it was most likely something wrong with the trigger or firing mechanism. I assume they are right, ( I'm new to mags and know nothing about the internals) but I was hoping to get some info from someone else on the matter. I'd appreciate any help I could get. Thanks.

AGD Paint Baller
01-30-2004, 10:47 PM
what kind of mag do u have? if its a e-mag or a x-mag put it in manual mode for all other guns (and electronic in manual) dose the trigger have pressure? if so then turn the velocity up.

Keebler86
01-31-2004, 12:20 AM
Its an Automag Classic. Yeah, the trigger has pressure, and I've tired turning the velocity up, it had no effect on it. I've also checked the macro line and the fittings and they all seem to be fine, no leaks.

SkyBoySurfer
01-31-2004, 07:58 AM
mabe your trigger rod has scewed in to much...you should try to pull it out a little bit more....but before you do that..

Do you have enough Air in your tank? you should have at least 900+ psi for you to get a full charge...

and if none of that works ...then there is something wrong with your on/off pin....its probibly too short

joshweinerhead
01-31-2004, 10:21 PM
lol if he had an x/e-mag he wouldnt have a gas thru foregrip

AGD Paint Baller
01-31-2004, 10:25 PM
haha i guess your right i didnt even think about that when i posted it

phantomhitman
02-01-2004, 12:21 AM
go back to the original setup and make sure everything works fine. if so i would assume the foregrip is messed up. what kind of gas thru is it?

Keebler86
02-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I think theres something wrong with the on/off pin. The guys at the paintball place told me that was most likely the problem. Anyone know how much thats gonna cost me?

trevorjk
02-01-2004, 10:30 PM
i think there like 5$ heres a link http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=42&CATID=6

Keebler86
02-02-2004, 12:56 AM
Ok, cool. I thought this was gonna cost me a whole lot more than that, so thats good. Thanks for the help.