PDA

View Full Version : question about a gun

Oh_Davey
01-30-2004, 10:05 PM
My shop doesn't have HPA and reufuses to get it so i can't get any of the markers i want. I was looking at the dragun TES and wondering if it is good, it looks good but im wondering if its cheap or not because of all you get for the low price.

68magOwner
01-30-2004, 10:37 PM
seen a few around at my local field, they seem preety nice, definately worth the price if you ask me

funkykarl
01-30-2004, 10:41 PM
That would be a decent choice, I've heard good things about them. Also, if you're able, you could try and pick up an old school shocker on ebay for the same price and run it of a nice anti-siphon co2 tank. This way you'll get the benifits of having a higher-end marker along with being able to run co2 well.

Oh_Davey
01-30-2004, 10:51 PM
i was looking at old school shockers but when this kid showed me his it just sputtered out a row of balls the went about twenty feet, kinda turned me away from them. Are there any other guns that run good on co2 that i should check on?

RRfireblade
01-30-2004, 10:56 PM
Classic Mag like a TKO from PBgear.

What's your price range?

Jay.

68magOwner
01-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by Oh_Davey
i was looking at old school shockers but when this kid showed me his it just sputtered out a row of balls the went about twenty feet, kinda turned me away from them. Are there any other guns that run good on co2 that i should check on?

that kid was stupid, all he needed was some DOW 33 on the bolt, dont let that turn you away from shockers, they are very nice markers, IMO much nicer than TES's. i owned one and never had any problems.

Athius
01-30-2004, 11:24 PM
what about a blazer dude?

funkykarl
01-30-2004, 11:46 PM
Yeah, don't turn away from old school shockers because of some kid who couldn't take care of his. My teammate shoots one and swears by it. Runs at a low pressure so it will usually pinch before it chops. Plus it will probably be running on a max-flo, in my opinion one of the best regs for low pressure markers. It has been very reliable for him, and has held up even in tourney play. He prefers it to his more upgraded/expensive bushy, which is faster by 2-3 bps.

NoFearPaintballer
01-31-2004, 12:08 AM
you can still get and use HPA
you get a tank form the net
you can goto your local dive shop to get it filled. and why wont your local store fill HPA thats really dumb if you ask me. if you dont wanan goto your dive shop alot buy a scuba tank and a fill station thats set to your tanks psi. Then you can fill yoru own tanks but dont intend on doing so until you recieve trainging from a certified filler (just to be safe). That will prolly show your local field what better HPA is and convince them to start fills

Oh_Davey
01-31-2004, 12:21 AM
My price range can go pretty high, but the most i can get in a week is like 325 and i might not be able to get that much. Also there are no scuba shops around me, im in western PA. So i still can't get hpa without a big hassel but i was wondering if a welding store or something would have it, i know they have a couple different gasses they sell, should i check into it, and thanks for the replys.

NoFearPaintballer
01-31-2004, 12:35 AM
buy a home HPA filler. they cost 700-1500 they fill up 4500 in 1 hour i think

Cheat71
01-31-2004, 12:38 AM
I sold my TES to logamus, try pm'ing him and ask him a couple of questions