PDA

View Full Version : Excellent airsmiths/store in NJ??

udtseal
09-15-2001, 07:33 AM
Hello everyone,

I am curious, does anyone know of an excellent store/airsmiths in NJ? Preferebly souther new jersey but I will travel if I have to. I want to get an E-Mag with warp and the angel air. Anyone else have this setup? Any advice/tips are appreciated. You are all probably sick of this question but this seems to be a great place for advice. Thanks in advance.

RobAGD
09-15-2001, 02:00 PM
For the Angel Air I would suggest that you call Mark Costa @Impact Paintball he is a great WDP Tech.

I would suggest that you look into a PMI 45/68 preset or a MaxFlow, right now there is a bunch of lack luster 4500 systems, but those 2 are the better of teh bunch.

I am sure Mark will sell you an Emag and Warp but I dont think its something he would be much help on if you were to have any problems.

If you want one I would be more than willing to do a phone order from my shop. I have several in stock ( no colors but I can get those in a few days if you want one )

www.pevs.com Fairfax store Ask for Rob Tuesday and Sundays are my days off.

-Robert

udtseal
09-15-2001, 03:15 PM
So the angel air isent what its cracked up to be? National Paintball swears its the best thing since sliced bread. Thanks for the great info, expect a call from me in about two weeks.

MagProphet
09-17-2001, 09:11 AM
Check out Hector's Outdoor Haven. It's in the Columbus Farmer's Market on Route 206. He's open Wednesday to Sunday.

I've been going to Hector's for almost 5 years and he is able to fix almost anything and knows his Mags inside and out (along with Cockers, Angels, Spyders, etc.). He has most of the parts onhand to fix your problems.

I know he has some EMags on the wall, but I'm not sure about the Warp or AIR.