PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Your Fast? How fast are you? Really

Beemer
01-31-2004, 02:17 PM
True Semi only. No bounce, sweet spotting, buffer or what ever. A true 1 shot 1 pull set up on any gun. How fast are you really. There is a physical limit right? A fast guy on a classic could do 12sps. He was pro and Fast.

This could be tuff if you cant get timed so take an HONEST shot at what you think it might be. Remember True Semi.

This is what 41 people on a subcommittee to ASTM define it as

semi-automatic mode marker—a semi-automatic
marker discharges one time with each trigger cycle. Markers
that “store” the number of trigger pulls and discharge more
than one paintball at some point do not meet this definition.

trigger cycle—the movement of the trigger through
discharge and returning to a reset or recycle position.

magking1971
01-31-2004, 02:40 PM
Well because I can't vote on this board for some reason..
I can not shoot fast in semi, I have a x-mag but can't shoot it fast if my life depended on it.
On the other hand anyone I let use it can make it sing.
I might be better off with a pump....

ritzblitz
01-31-2004, 02:42 PM
On my A5 I can get about 6 lol.

GT
01-31-2004, 02:47 PM
I can pull 8-10 on my classic and on the e I can pull a consistant 12-13.

Digits
01-31-2004, 02:52 PM
Do you guys know how fast 8-10 is for a mech.. Im seriouse.. Thats friggen fast..

With a trix I can shoot probablly around 13-16

GT
01-31-2004, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Digits
Do you guys know how fast 8-10 is for a mech.. Im seriouse.. Thats friggen fast..

I have played with my mag for like 3-4 years. I will get a real number for you next week.

*captain_cox*37
01-31-2004, 03:06 PM
I could only get about 13. But that was a while ago when I couldnt walk the trigger at all or anything.

team unwanted
01-31-2004, 03:15 PM
mag=7bps
timmy no bounce with entropy=15

sneakyhacker420
01-31-2004, 03:24 PM
mechanical:

classic mag - 11

retromag - 14

short block cocker - 11

rental piranha - 8

electronic:

micro-e - 21

x-mag - 20

timmy - 23

stock matrix - 19

e-class orracle - 17

bunkermaster10
01-31-2004, 03:25 PM
I can get like 14 on my old 2k1 angel w/ dye turbo trigger shooting paint and 16 w/out air. I don't care how fast I can shoot though, cause I just need to get real quick shots off usually anywayz playing front (at indoorfield).

TraXeR
01-31-2004, 03:34 PM
13, i max my spyder's board with my trigger easily.

Beemer
01-31-2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
mechanical:

classic mag - 11

retromag - 14

short block cocker - 11

rental piranha - 8

electronic:

micro-e - 21

x-mag - 20

timmy - 23

stock matrix - 19

e-class orracle - 17

Is that True Semi. You can move your finger 23 times in 1 sec? WOW

-=Squid=-
01-31-2004, 03:42 PM
Well, with my old LCD I was able to hit 18bps without much problem... so I go in the next to last. With my viking, I would say 15-20 occassionally exceeding 20... its not hard to make the halo burp.

sneakyhacker420
01-31-2004, 03:48 PM
raking the the trigger i got 23... with debounce set at 18

and with paint too!

if you really wanna get picky... before i gassed my gun up that same day, i hit 38 raking my trigger w/o paint or air

i am basically the trigger god around my field

FooTemps
01-31-2004, 03:50 PM
People don't realize you can hit 20 bps for like 1 to 2 shots. All you do is have an extra fast twitch on accident and you're firing 20 bps.

On my single trigger classic I hit 8 bps because my finger twitched a few times really fast and I was amazed that I shot that fast. I mean I was like... *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *poppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppop* "WTF!?"

Enigma4you
01-31-2004, 04:24 PM
On a true semi, Im lucky, I mean all the planets are in line and God is smiling on me if I can get above 9. On the other hand with the help of the electronic elves Ican get about 15, on a good day.

Dont mistake someones elses skill as a programer and inovator as your skill with a trigger

Ov3rmind
01-31-2004, 04:31 PM
About 14 with my Viking.

hitech
01-31-2004, 04:33 PM
With 4.0 (the only software I have or know of that accurately reports ROF) I can easily hit 18 and have hit 20 a few times. However, it does buffer one shot. Based on J&C's testing I'd say that would put be down around 15-16 w/o the buffer. So, I voted 15-20. :D

maglover52
01-31-2004, 04:37 PM
i have got 18 without air or paint on my trix and 16 on it with paint and air in a game.

*captain_cox*37
01-31-2004, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
People don't realize you can hit 20 bps for like 1 to 2 shots. All you do is have an extra fast twitch on accident and you're firing 20 bps.

On my single trigger classic I hit 8 bps because my finger twitched a few times really fast and I was amazed that I shot that fast. I mean I was like... *pop* *pop* *pop* *pop* *poppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppop* "WTF!?"

Yeah I have had that happen to me but also had it go against me. Just going along and my finger just decides to stop moving on me. ;)

Torbo
01-31-2004, 04:52 PM
i shoot 11 consistantly on my angel

Dubstar112
01-31-2004, 04:56 PM
Im so fast I can switch hands without missing a shot.

Ok so maybe not.

On my autococker I get prob 5-7 bps at most.

PRPB
01-31-2004, 04:59 PM
minimag - 10
Tippmann 98 - 8

I believe I have past 10 on my minimag. I just havn't done any sound test lately.

tony3
01-31-2004, 05:12 PM
IMP(non vision)=13.7, I pretty much hit the cap if I walk the trigger, It sucks

My old RT=12 fanning

friends matrix=17

friends timmy=21(no air)

Beemer
01-31-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Enigma4you
On a true semi, Im lucky, I mean all the planets are in line and God is smiling on me if I can get above 9. On the other hand with the help of the electronic elves Ican get about 15, on a good day.

Dont mistake someones elses skill as a programer and inovator as your skill with a trigger

Exactly, what I mean. How Fast are you REALLY?

~WarpedRT#2~
01-31-2004, 05:29 PM
I'm not too sure. Maybe someone can help me out here. With my Speed turned on, and the sensi on (meaning it's capped at 30) I can get all the lights to light up until the red ones. I can occasionally get a red one to light up, and I even got two of them to light up. Can someone translate this to actual speed for me? I was guessing at like 25 bps or so.

Quickling
01-31-2004, 05:31 PM
I once recorded a sound clip of me doing 11bps on a slider cocker, but I cannot sustain that for long. On average I do about 7-9 with that same cocker.

Methylphenidate
01-31-2004, 05:32 PM
i can consistantly walk my emag trigger at about 11-12
how do i know this?
turned my emag on
had a friend with a stop watch. had him time out ten seconds while i shot. when it was over checked the shot counter and devided by ten.

SpongeBobSquarePants
01-31-2004, 05:33 PM
raking the the trigger i got 23... with debounce set at 18

and with paint too!

if you really wanna get picky... before i gassed my gun up that same day, i hit 38 raking my trigger w/o paint or air

i am basically the trigger god around my field

First off raking? Do people laugh at you? Secondly try try taking your timmy to your local shop and have them setting it to competion mode. That will take care of the bounce, even if you don't think you have any. Then see what you actually get consistenly with paint. Because anyone can get 30ish on a timmy with the rite setting of debounce.

Me personally I hit 16 balls a second constantly in games. Thats with a CP Roller Trigger on my Ironmen set in competion. I have peaked at 18 but I only think it count if you can do it through a whole game.

FallNAngel
01-31-2004, 05:41 PM
I believe I got 13 and my fiance got 14 on her 2k Dark Angel w/o air.

Digits
01-31-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by gtrsi

I have played with my mag for like 3-4 years. I will get a real number for you next week.

I believe you, i'm just saying thats wicked fast for a mechanical.. But with an intelliframe, I could easilly see it done, especially with a ule.. But with a single trigger frame.. That would be frreeaking hard.. I can maybe get like 4-5 on a single.

ZAust
01-31-2004, 07:43 PM
i can do 12-13 consistently with the emag, and 8-9 with my rt(with no reactivity).

AGD Paint Baller
01-31-2004, 10:40 PM
i can get 7-8 on my rt coustom and i had 19 on a timmy with a WAS board

Gijim
01-31-2004, 11:55 PM
Cool I just moved up to 3 bps after 15 years of playing :D HEHEHEH just kidding. I'm not really all that fast but like some say for very short bursts I can get between 10 and 12 bps.

Cypres0099
02-01-2004, 12:34 AM
I have a clip of me hitting just under 16 on my old emag. It was version 1.37 though so the cap was 16 anyways.

nicad
02-01-2004, 05:54 AM
mechanical mag, Xvalve, zero trigger reactivity -
15 bps double-finger-tapping, waveform verified.

ps- if your marker even has a debounce setting in it, your disqualified to post any ROF.
Also, I wouldn't trust any ROF shown by any LCD board.. If you cant verify the ROF via either chrono or waveform, its not true ROF to me. Some LCD boards are proven to show higher ROF than actually performed. Go figure.. :)

breg
02-01-2004, 06:16 AM
The chrony at the field told me that I hit between 6 and 8 on my RT/Pro once...

*captain_cox*37
02-01-2004, 08:11 AM
Here why dont we all try this and find out.... I honestly think this is completely different but o well its kinda fun. I can only get like 10 max...

http://www.slackbrother.com/spill/triggerp/trigger.php

;)

bunkermaster10
02-01-2004, 08:18 AM
Prepare to be flamed thats so old. But its always fun to do...:)

Enigma4you
02-01-2004, 08:26 AM
well so I pulled the trigger one time and with my other hand threw a hand full of paint......but that counts just the same as these guys talking about debounce and caps and all that, Geez the post was for a true semi, so grap your mag or syped of talon or whatever and start counting, leave the timmy in the car.....

As I said before, dont mistake somebody elses skill as a programmer as your own skill on the trigger

Bolter
02-01-2004, 09:13 AM
i can do 16 for 20 or so seconds at a time. Lefty is about 12bps.

Workin on the left! :p

teufelhunden
02-01-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by *captain_cox*37
Here why dont we all try this and find out.... I honestly think this is completely different but o well its kinda fun. I can only get like 10 max...

;)

Thing with that is... it's a mouse, not a marker. Different things.

punkncat
02-01-2004, 11:46 AM

;)

The best I could get single finger was 8.8

2X best was 14.1

This is a great link by the way.

As I practice I get better...lol

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 11:54 AM

;)

;)

Beemer
02-01-2004, 03:06 PM
RRfireblade, How fast are ya? The unknowing wants to know.

Python14
02-01-2004, 03:38 PM
On my mag I can get about 9 or 10, on a slider cocker I can get about 9, on Chucks LCD I got 13 and on the trigger pull game I got 16.

bleachit
02-01-2004, 03:40 PM
umm the way I shoot normally I probably max out at 3 or 4 on my spyder. Maybe a few more on my mag. if I try to shoot fast, I can maybe hit 7 or 8.

personman
02-01-2004, 04:24 PM
Hrmmmmmmmmmm
I put 10-15 for my ULT Mag, I might be hitting up to 16 in some burts, I dunno but I was shooting darn fast yesterday. BTW thats not fanning or walking or anything. Old skool pulling the trigger (or atleast I think it was, it was subconcious :p)
An electro I think I might be able to get a bit up over 16 walking. Not really sure though, because my old micro had the old 16 bps software and I could never really tell if I was hitting the cap.
I dont much care about speed anymore. I used to, now I honestly dont. If I can hit 14-16 bps on a mechanical mag, good for me. Its not a big deal. Skillz matter more :cool: (cough sneakyhacker cough)

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Beemer
RRfireblade, How fast are ya? The unknowing wants to know.

Well I thought I could hit 50 on the trigger pull game.So far....not.;)

As far as real life,I hate these type of threads 'cause they are so full if crap it's not even funny.

I'll just say I have a fully programable Shooting Timer/Chrono and I know exactly what I can pull and it's plenty fast enough.I've mentioned before that I've been playing guitar for over 25yrs as well as banjo for some time.I'm faster than most,and I may be one of if not the fastest if you add left handed and right handed together as one total.....maybe.:)

Jay.

Beemer
02-01-2004, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade

Well I thought I could hit 50 on the trigger pull game.So far....not.;)

As far as real life,I hate these type of threads 'cause they are so full if crap it's not even funny.

I'll just say I have a fully programable Shooting Timer/Chrono and I know exactly what I can pull and it's plenty fast enough.I've mentioned before that I've been playing guitar for over 25yrs as well as banjo for some time.I'm faster than most,and I may be one of if not the fastest if you add left handed and right handed together as one total.....maybe.:)

Jay.

Thanks. Maybe the word REALLY means something, or the word reality.

Im sure you are an exception and not the norm on Fast[maybe me to]:cool:

The point is if the markers were true semi like they are supposed to be ROF wouldnt be an issue, would it?

But thanks for not answering the question.;)

Can I put my money on you on a speed contest:D

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 05:03 PM

The point is if the markers were true semi like they are supposed to be ROF wouldnt be an issue, would it?

I agree,if guns only shoot as fast as the people shooting them,I wouldn't be concerned.It always make me raise an eyebrow when someone gets all bent over a "cap" or trigger rule discussion 'cause it'll slow them down.Well not if they were legal in the first place.;)I'm not worried about a legal setup slowing me down,but I do hate seeng illegal setups everywhere and then the same people talking crap about thier ROF.

But thanks for not answering the question.;)

I'll say this,under 20 and a tad faster w/ my off hand.:)

Jay

68magOwner
02-01-2004, 05:29 PM
i had a vid sound analyzed of a marker wich i made teh trigger frame for, with no board, so no bounce, it was 18bps

mcveighr
02-01-2004, 05:43 PM
Sneaky's full of crap, as usual.

punkncat
02-01-2004, 06:14 PM
Fireblade , I want to know what type fo tool you are using to get those results.There is just no way you are actually tapping that....is there?:confused:

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by punkncat
Fireblade , I want to know what type fo tool you are using to get those results.There is just no way you are actually tapping that....is there?:confused:

I'v got a WAS board in my mouse.;)

Z-man
02-01-2004, 08:46 PM
I can sustain 15-17 bps on my RT Pro WITHOUT rapidfire and I have a video to prove it.

http://members.dslextreme.com/users/mcalhaney/ZMANRTP/Smaller%20Zak%20Semi.mov

running on adren I can get up a bit faster but what you watch there is NOT my usual cheating rapidfire the Timmy guys hate me for ;)

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Z-man
I can sustain 15-17 bps on my RT Pro WITHOUT rapidfire and I have a video to prove it.

Nice vid, but it doesn't prove your not sweetspotting it.;)

Z-man
02-01-2004, 09:36 PM

Nice vid, but it doesn't prove your not sweetspotting it.;)

Perhaps you would like the 45MB version so you can see more detail? ;)

But you are correct it's not easy to prove fom that. I guess you have to go on 2 things:

1) my sweetspotting video does 22bps not that dinky 16 crap.

2) I have witnesses ammongst my NorCal minio...erm, friends. They are all familiar with my sweetspotting and my non-sweetspotting firepower.

Beemer
02-01-2004, 09:43 PM
What was the input pressure?

You hit a good pace at the end.

Is yhat not tourny level or what?

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 09:45 PM

Perhaps you would like the 45MB version so you can see more detail? ;)

Nah,I don't really care.;)

You can barely even see the gun in the video,and even if you could,you couldn't hardly tell whether it's sweetspotting or not just by looking.

As far as the speed,that's just a factor of the input pressure as to how easily and fast it sweetspots so that doesn't mean anything either.Not to mention you can easily mod the on/off pin to sweetspot even at lower input pressures.

So it's cool either way.I wouldn't beleive you could pull that fast unless I saw it in person and checked out your gun anyway.:) 17bps with one finger on a legal setup would make you the fastest person on the planet if it was true.;)

Jay.

Beemer
02-01-2004, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by nicad

ps- if your marker even has a debounce setting in it, your disqualified to post any ROF.
Also, I wouldn't trust any ROF shown by any LCD board.. If you cant verify the ROF via either chrono or waveform, its not true ROF to me. Some LCD boards are proven to show higher ROF than actually performed. Go figure.. :)

Cool now we got specs going.

Good vid z. Ill take the 45 meg got a link. A side shot would be good

I smell a SPEED contest and I got a c-note to a winner

O ya You got ule on that nicad

Z-man
02-01-2004, 09:57 PM
So it's cool either way.I wouldn't beleive you could pull that fast unless I saw it in person and checked out your gun anyway.:) 17bps with one finger on a legal setup would make you the fastest person on the planet if it was true.;)

Jay.

Time for you to be flown out to The Carmel coast of California. There are a ton of factors involved in making the RT perform the way you want it. Let's put it this way: When I made that video, I lowered the input pressure of the RT to the level where it would NOT sweetspot (probly on that MaxFlow around 800psi) but was VERY reactive (there is a difference and you know what I mean). Also I don't pull the trigger with a finger... I use my forarm.

Since I dont want to clutter this thread anymore, you can read all the details of how I shoot that way in the old thread I posted with the 2 videos (bty go to pg 2 of the this link if you want to see how I shoot the gun).

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98059

Then of course there is my rather LONG and detailed explanation of how rapidfire behaves and how to make it work.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105646

I dont subscribe to grinding parts away as you end up with markers that can only do one thing. All of my RT's and EMags are 100% factory parts and within specs as sent to me by AGD who rebuilds them for me each year.

bryceeden
02-01-2004, 10:05 PM
RTpro-14bps
Classic-12bps
Matrix-17bps
Hyperframe-18bps

I prefer the RTpro

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 10:29 PM
Since I dont want to clutter this thread anymore, you can read all the details of how I shoot that way in the old thread I posted with the 2 videos (bty go to pg 2 of the this link if you want to see how I shoot the gun).

All sounds like sweetspotting to me,in various degrees.

Time for you to be flown out to The Carmel coast of California.

Pass. Like I said,I don't really care either way.;)

Beemer
02-01-2004, 10:33 PM
At first I was Just Thinking whos got the fastest finger. Now its finger and marker.

Reread the first post again. TRUE Semi. You all know what that it is. Dont ya?

RT is good for OEM specs. You can have RT and not be able to sweetspot it right? Stays right with the E. Still Semi, no?

Would the fastest finger be the fastest on any gun E or Mech??

How bout this?

20bps x 5 sec = 100b

Load it up 100b and shoot a timed 5sec string. Count whats left minus from 100 divide by 5 = BPS Any Gun TRUE SEMI

Set up the specs and I got Cnote on your Honor

Z-man
02-01-2004, 11:03 PM
RT is good for OEM specs. You can have RT and not be able to sweetspot it right? Stays right with the E. Still Semi, no?

Would the fastest finger be the fastest on any gun E or Mech??

How bout this?

20bps x 5 sec = 100b

Load it up 100b and shoot a timed 5sec string. Count whats left minus from 100 divide by 5 = BPS Any Gun TRUE SEMI

Set up the specs and I got Cnote on your Honor

3 thoughts.

First, (and please to not take offense FireBlade) it sounds to me like there is a mentality that the RT valve is not a legit valve simply BECAUSE it can bounce. How much bounce I have no idea but from that last post it sounds like people think the whole system is not really legit semi...

Now if you can adjust the pressure on the valve EASILY within a 600-800psi range and NOT be able to get the marker to rapid-fire, is that STILL something you don't like? If you cannot make it rapid-fire, you cannot make it rapid-fire plain and simple

Second, the RT Pro stock performs very different based on the input of the air to it. As you all have seen on the valve, you CAN put up to 3000psi into that valve directly (hows THAT for a high input pressure).

My RT is 100% in spec but not everyone has a high flow tank. Even staying out of the rapid-fire arena, the trigger can feel VERY different even with a 50psi difference and a quality high flow reg. How mine shoots with a MaxFlow is very different to how mine shoots with a preset tank. But are you going to call that rapid-fire on one and not the other? Who decides this?

Third, I cannot rattle off my MAX bps cold turkey. As you saw in my video, I blew through around 100 rounds before I got in my groove.

I would suggest that you either film or tape the string and decide how long the string has to be sustained to call it XXbps. 1 second? 2 sec? 5sec?

I think those issues should be dealt with that before you can satisfy even 1/2 those interested. Otherwise you have 50% saying "you cheated" and the other half saying you are sore losers

Big_Chops
02-01-2004, 11:14 PM
highest on a angel i picked up for 5 mins. 17:D never tried tried on my e-mag.:(

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 11:25 PM

and please to not take offense FireBlade

None taken,and as I said,it really doesn't matter.

I've been shooting Mags since way before the RT came out and I've been shooting them since(5 RT's in the house right now including and Xmag and 1 1/2 Emags),I know how they work.;)

I've just read your comments,and it simply sounds as thought you rely on the R/T bounce(and a precisely tuned input pressure) to gain speed.If that's not true then I guess I assumed wrong.If it is true,then I guess I just have a different idea of a truly legal semi-auto set up.

No prob either way.

Jay.

Z-man
02-01-2004, 11:37 PM
I've just read your comments,and it simply sounds as thought you rely on the R/T bounce(and a precisely tuned input pressure) to gain speed.If that's not true then I guess I assumed wrong.If it is true,then I guess I just have a different idea of a truly legal semi-auto set up.

No prob either way.

Jay.

I think that sounds correct. I do tune the trigger to my feel. When it comes down to it, beyond the whole, 1 pull, 1 shot aspect, I am not aware if it's considered unfair somehow if the trigger bounces back rather than... withouth that I guess...

The other aspect to consider ask is trigger length. The nature of the RT trigger is such that you really only pull the first stiff few milimeters and after that the trigger finishes the rest. You cannot do that with a spyder.... Is that simply the difference in quality of marker or something that people would debate?

Again, I tend to get really involved in these discussions (I cannot help it someimtes).

Beemer
02-01-2004, 11:40 PM
I see your point z

For fastest finger it would have to be same marker for all.
Same input same reg.

It would still be cool to know who REALLY has the fastest Finger. How fast are these Pro Guys REALLY?

Fastest marker True Semi, who would that be?

I think I proved a point. Over 10 is Fast and not really a norm. 15 and your in another zone.

It used to matter if you were fast. Blows my mind to know that element has become a non factor or removed.

Back to the title of the thread.

How FAST are you REALLY[True SEMI

RRfireblade
02-01-2004, 11:48 PM

When it comes down to it, beyond the whole, 1 pull, 1 shot aspect, I am not aware if it's considered unfair somehow if the trigger bounces back rather than... withouth that I guess...

Again, I tend to get really involved in these deiscussions (I cannot help it someimtes).

That's really in the whole "grey" area of "legal". Who's to say for sure?That has be Beemers whole point to most of his questions and posts lately.

In regards to the intended point of this thread,I think he was looking to determine actual finger speed.Meaning that the marker,as long as fully capable,shouldn't be a factor in a person speed beyond a minute degree.

Anyway,I have no problem with long discussions,I'm a N.Y Italian :), as long as they ARE "discussions".;)

Jay.

nicad
02-01-2004, 11:49 PM
O ya You got ule on that nicad

nope. straight up X valve with about 750 - 800psi. Its my own modified Intelliframe- the ON/OFF dosen't push back on the trigger, so there is no reactivity.

Noone ever believes it, untill they see it. :)

out!

Beemer
02-02-2004, 12:21 AM
What Reg Nicad?

LOL and what mods if you can say.

Im still looking for the Fastest finger but I guess we gotta have a marker first.

trigger cycle—the movement of the trigger through
discharge and returning to a reset or recycle position.

Doesnt this mean the sear has to full reset?

The other aspect to consider ask is trigger length.

I wondered when this would come in.

It has to be SAFE no hair triggers. should passs an ADT

Now I got 2 questions
whos got the fastest finger
Whats the fastest true Semi Marker

nicad eliminated RT.

So what do we have now?

No hair trig Has to pass ADT. Given input, and full cycle

ProX9
02-02-2004, 12:34 AM
i hit 23 walking not raking on a 4.0 software mag without air or bounce and this was infront of many people at the ao ca meet

Z-man
02-02-2004, 12:40 AM
wait, Nicad eliminated his RT or the RT in general? I think the RT does not fall into the hair trigger. I have only shot myself in the foot with my Emag ;) stupid triggers with no resistance...

nicad
02-02-2004, 12:59 AM
Beemer-
Reg? as in tank? Armageddon set to ~800.

the frame is the one I'v been working on last year or so..
2oz pull, 0.01" travel, little-to-no reactivity. No electronics so there is no "buffering" or "debounce" anything. one pull = one shot.

ProX9- AGD 4.0 is.. um... well lets just say It does not qualify for this thread. :)

Z-man- nice work on the RT. You really want a Karta tho, dont you? ;)

out!

Beemer
02-02-2004, 01:20 AM
I think the RT does not fall into the hair trigger.

I dont think so either. OEM spec is what 750 800 input.
Rt only helps return, not pull weight. You cant sweetspot a ule at factory input can ya? You still have to squeeze it. Again no hair trig has to pass ADT

AGD never pushed sweetspotting, bounce, or hair trigs.

Nicad, would that trig travel pass an ADT

Methylphenidate
02-02-2004, 01:29 AM
Im still looking for the Fastest finger
beemer fastest if your looking for the fastest trigger finger look no farther than your friendly neighbor to the north. cus you and i both know that steve distad is wicked insane fast on whatever gun he picks up

Z-man
02-02-2004, 01:31 AM
yeah the ULT is even less of a "gray" area setup if you ask me. Unless you improperly install it to go full auto by adding too many spacers, it all but KILLS the bounce from the RT valve making if feel like a Classic Valve.

Of course people do have to fuss with the ULT like the lvl 10 so there is a small tradeoff in maintenance.

Beemer
02-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Methylphenidate

beemer fastest if your looking for the fastest trigger finger look no farther than your friendly neighbor to the north. cus you and i both know that steve distad is wicked insane fast on whatever gun he picks up

Ha Ha you gotta be kidding me. How I know it. Can you say S.O.B. Originals. I moved under Steves paint more times then I can count. Major fun playing in front of him. Ask me.

Where is he anyway. Think Ill move my money off RR and put it on Steve.

ps Dont know ya by your screen name. Who are ya?

sneakyhacker420
02-02-2004, 08:01 AM
come on people! this poll was designated to find out how fast people can shoot with a PURE MECHANICAL, SEMI-AUTOMATIC MARKER - NO SWEETSPOTTING... and most of all NO ELECTROS!!!!!!

ya dips cant read now-a-days i guess :rolleyes: :o :(

Beemer
02-02-2004, 10:49 AM
Any gun true Semi. You can have E true semi. 1 shot 1 pull 1 cycle

GT
02-02-2004, 12:54 PM
ya dips cant read now-a-days i guess :rolleyes: :o :(

How fast do you think you are on a TRUE Semi

read the poll title holmes...

batteryfree
05-04-2004, 11:52 PM
i did a really cool trigger mod on my rt pro. it does not runaway or anything, i just put in some set screws and lowered the pull to about 3 mm and pulled off 14 bps with paint and no popping.

tyrion2323
05-05-2004, 12:03 AM
Here are my settings:

Evil Omen [high = 14bps :: average = 11bps]
WAS'd Timmy [high = 14bps :: average = 12bps]
ULE Custom [high = ??? :: average = 6bps]

Nothing to brag about, but not bad either. I don't really think that it matters too much, because unless you're constantly raining paint out of your barrel, numbers are just used to fuel pissing contests.

Jacob

ZapTheMad
05-05-2004, 12:07 AM
I voted 5-10 for the poll because that's what I can do on a mechanical. I can do 10-15 in my electro.

Faultie
05-05-2004, 12:12 AM
I need to find a place that can actually measure this for real. I doubt I'd be faster than many, but I'd like to think I'm above par, not from my paintball experience, but from 4 years of playing bass guitar w/o a pick. If I can pull 8th and sometimes 16th notes on a 115 gauge E string, I'm sure I could pull a decent amount on an E frame. Of course, I'll never know till I test it. Too bad I only own 1x mech framed guns. Ah well. I know I can get 12 or so on my AR frame...but like you said, that's not 1-pull, 1-shot.

Ginjiroku
05-05-2004, 12:19 AM
Probably about 12-13. I could probably get close to 20 with alot of practice.

SanDiegoMag
05-05-2004, 12:20 AM
I shoot about 13-17 depending on the marker/ etc

Joni
05-05-2004, 03:38 AM
10 bps on my ULT, and yes, I have soundgraphed.

kauai_paintball
05-05-2004, 04:26 AM

Yeah but you used the hair trigger! :p

cletus
05-05-2004, 08:48 AM
I got 13 on my classic with a video to prove it.

Jackel411
05-05-2004, 09:22 AM
I broke it down on my comp at work...

20 BPS on my stock boarded PDS bushy ( no bounce what so ever ) and 18 BPS on my EA-5 with ALOT Of trigger work

My emag that I had , was sporting a Morlock Im not sure if thats a cheater board bounce wise.. but I was maxing out the Emags valve , I could rip a long very fast string and the valve would his and Id have to wait a second or two for the valve to kick back into working mode....

Not the level 10 ;) I took it out I deamed local paint to ****ty and out of round to bother with it..( it would smack my CP kit that I matched to paint to and just get jammed in there and the bolt couldnt force it out the barrel ) plus if you match your halos BPS to the BPS on the gun its still all good

Chris42050
05-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Well because I can't vote on this board for some reason..
I can not shoot fast in semi, I have a x-mag but can't shoot it fast if my life depended on it.
On the other hand anyone I let use it can make it sing.
I might be better off with a pump....
I know exactly what you mean. On my LCD I get about 8 bps. I hand it to someone else and it sounds like a machine gun. I long for the good old days, when everyone had a pump.

68magOwner
05-05-2004, 02:33 PM
wow, i just really suprised myself i played that trigger pull game ( http://www.13holes.com/final.html ) i hit 20bps in game mode one (max rof) and 16.5 in a sustained 10 seconds (game mode 2) can someone please verify that this game is accurate? because if so, wooohwee, my mouse has a crappy pull, and i dont really know how fast i can go on my marker, because its a non-vision imp capped at 13.7 :( but this weekend im gettin vision (20bps cap) and please tell me if im having false hopes, or if i may really be able to achieve an insaine rof like 20bps legally. also, does anyone know how to save a pic of that game, because id like to show my brother (bet)

fcpchop
05-05-2004, 02:34 PM
with my emag that has 1.37 i get around 13 bps, i want to get a sound check soon cus i think i might do faster now

AGDlover
05-05-2004, 03:00 PM
on my mag 8-10 on the little trigger pull game on my comp around 20

dyeforever
05-05-2004, 03:49 PM
i shoot 4 at the chrono but in the games about 6 to 7. proud of it too! :p

gungrave253
05-05-2004, 05:42 PM
with my cocker i hit 7-8 with stock trigger spring still in (afraid to mess with it)

on my viking with my rico i hit 12 and now with my halo im sure i can hit higher. these were on a crono too.

i can dry fire my viking in simulate(uncapped rate of fire) with debounce 1 and raking at about 30 but thats a lucky second and doesnt count cuz of the debounce 1 :)

RenagadeOfFunk
05-05-2004, 05:49 PM
Response Trigger
800-900 PSI (apx. 18 bps)
900-1,000 PSI (apx. 23 bps)(*i know its around 23since my halo doesn't keep up)

Semi "True semi"(if you dont count response)
800-900 PSI (apx. 10bps)
900-1,000 PSI (apx. 12bps)

...so I just but about 15-20bps overall...

robertjuric
05-05-2004, 06:58 PM
Im about a 11/12bps, which I can sustain for short periods of time. I think the fastest I ever hit was about 15bps.

Beemer
05-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Ok back from the dead.............Dont thank me thank Lohman :cheers:
Go to first post and take the poll please.

Go here and find out and WIN some cash, if your Fast.............

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175620

If ya got a chance go here http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?threadid=543000&perpage=21&highlight=&pagenumber=1
and tell me what ya think of the data this guy[Mntn] posted. Is this guy real or am I punked

Are you special? Can you really shoot 15 bps? [really] How many Special Ballers are there Really? One in 500, 1000 or what

Oh ya it aint special or hard to do no more. Just use Ramp.

Peace Out

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/SigPic.jpg

Paintchucker
05-28-2005, 12:57 AM
Hmmm... I took out the last 3 opponents with 4-5 shots TOTAL over a 10-15 second period... What is that like .3-.4 BPS ???

Fast is relative !!!

:dance:

Teamslayer76
05-28-2005, 07:10 AM
All of these were from test firing at NPPL in Tampa.

TCPS-Tigger CPS based on lcd readout.
CPS-With gas only
BPS Tested on Chrono with Reball or paint.

EGO-17.? tcps
Shocktech Timmy- 15.4 tcps
G7- 15* tcps
DMC- 12-15*tcps
2k2 Featherlight Vik- 14.6 bps
2k2 Pred Angel LED 13.5 bps
2k5 Electra -14.9 bps
A4-15.? bps

Now for Home.

Spyder Imagine Stock- 9bps
Viewloader Revaltion - 4bps
B.E. Maruder - 2-4 cps
Nerve- 17 bps {tops w/no rebound/ramp} 26 BPS {Ramping lvl 2}
Super Spyder {t-board rockin frame} 15 bps
Tippman m98 6 cps
Spyder Xtra- 7cps {tops}
JT Excellerator 6.0 {stock} 10-12 cps
68 Classic - 4-5 cps
Rt Pro - 8-10 bps

Thats about all the markers I know exactly how fast I could shoot them. Some were people trading and I asked if I could wait in line at the Reball place with thier markes to test fire them, with reball {obviosly} and a new Handheld Chrono that they sell on pb gear.
Very nifty to say the least, everyone should have on.

this-

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=sE_7Pdnusez7aJt27z47ldNIuD6fZ3ZBwTo=?Pro ductID=GNDAqArbDHoAAAECdSPjnsvk

Mr. Mouse
05-28-2005, 08:19 AM
easy 13 - 16 on my shocker sft consistantly

barone
05-31-2005, 10:18 AM
i got a tac-one and i was shooting around 15-19 becasue i was poping paint when i was walking it and i had to higher the eggy to 19 balls per sec which stopped the ball breaks and my freind has an ion and i was shooting more then him.. i tnik because i put alot of shims on the ule trigger pull kit. dont no

Lohman446
05-31-2005, 10:28 AM
i got a tac-one and i was shooting around 15-19 becasue i was poping paint when i was walking it and i had to higher the eggy to 19 balls per sec which stopped the ball breaks and my freind has an ion and i was shooting more then him.. i tnik because i put alot of shims on the ule trigger pull kit. dont no

Lets see it, if you're right (I don't think you are) you stand the chance to earn some cash

etjoyride
05-31-2005, 02:52 PM
on my classic-depending on which trigger i'm using (one w/ trigger stops or one w/out) i have hit 13 a few times i can do 9-10 consistentley

firebanex
05-31-2005, 03:49 PM
on my ir3 iget 11-12 consistant and I spike to 13-14

mech is about 6-7, 10 if i'm freaking out on the trigger... it doesn't work very well in games.

Lohman446
05-31-2005, 03:50 PM
on my ir3 iget 11-12 consistant and I spike to 13-14

mech is about 6-7, 10 if i'm freaking out on the trigger... it doesn't work very well in games.

lets see it, that would put you in the running on the contest... assuming we are not going by the vanity counter on gun as being accurate that is

sneakyhacker420
05-31-2005, 03:57 PM
i know about all the rules & whatnot, but i'll hit an easy 20+ on my viking in strings, but of course its 0% legal for this contest, and about 50% legal in real play... but oh man its fun

first few shots/single shots = ZERO bounce, you will NOT find bounce in single shots no matter what, in strings, it adds so many shots into the string (shot buffering, not ramping) that its not even funny - i'll walk it at 13-15, it'll shoot 20+... its fun :cheers:

MadPSIence
05-31-2005, 04:59 PM
sneakyhacker ruined all hope for honesty in this thread.

I can get 14 bps in a short burst on an NME/Timmy. I can do 11-12 almost consistantly.

hitech
05-31-2005, 05:47 PM
in strings, it adds so many shots into the string (shot buffering, not ramping)

By definition, shot buffering NEVER adds shots.

Aslan
05-31-2005, 06:19 PM
Prodigy E-Grip- 9
Spyder Classic- 6
Rebel LE- 7
Brass Eagle Eradicator- 6 (but usually the 4th, 5th, or 6th broke and the velocity changes were crazy with CO2 and no expansion chamber and it was about as accurate as a long range fart...sold it... :headbang: )

These are conservative...I have a really fast trigger finger but have problems when I get into double digits (bps) because I start to get ball breakage. I'm going to re-test and re-post later. :shooting:

cioeboy
06-24-2005, 04:16 PM
my top speeds are
15 on an angel
16 on a trix
13 on a shocker
6 on a classic mag
:shooting:

Beemer
06-24-2005, 05:11 PM
my top speeds are
15 on an angel
16 on a trix
13 on a shocker
6 on a classic mag
:shooting:

Make a vid and go here and win some cash

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

Maggot6
06-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Accoring to goldwave, I have hit 16 on my emag. For about 1 second :p That was only once though. If it is on mech mode, I can usually only hit about 7 bps, if it is in e mode, I can usually hit about 13 bps. With Hybrid(not true semi at all,,haha) I can NEARLY get 15 consistantly..(like 14.5 or something) on a classic mag, I assume it'd be 1/2 bps slower then rt, so lets say 5-6 bps.

Flow_Tech
06-24-2005, 07:07 PM
i can usually hold 15-16 consistantly just sitting around or showing off,but in game,i never shoot over 15.Damn CFOA cap.

hitech
06-24-2005, 07:16 PM

Flow_Tech
06-24-2005, 07:18 PM
send me your camera to make a video and i will.

hitech
06-24-2005, 07:20 PM
send me your camera to make a video and i will.
:rofl:

Lohman446
06-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Isn't it funny how the BS and talk evaporates when asked for proof...

inkjt510
06-24-2005, 08:32 PM
I can hit 15 reliably on my ecocker.

DarkMag722
06-24-2005, 09:15 PM
The people that say more than 20 are lyers.

VFX_Fenix
06-24-2005, 09:28 PM

I'd go so far as to say that most folks that say over 15 are kidding themselves, but that's neither here nor there.

Personally according to the ROF counter on the back of an E2 that was just a trigger frame it moves between 10 and 11bps with a peak at 12bps. According to a flash clicky thing at Ion-Owners I'm a 10.33 average or something around there. On my Angel LCD when I still had it I would usually see 11-12bps on the ROF screen with one occation where I hit 14bps but that had to have just been a fluke.

So with my E-Mag and 1.37 I'm looking at right around 10bps reliably and consistantly with peaks to who knows what on those rare ocations in E-Mode.

LeatherPants
06-24-2005, 11:34 PM
16-18 bps

There used to be proof with a video of it floating around but that's gone.

4 markers FL Viking, DM4, NYX and Angel. All markes were set up w/o bounce. Only one was my marker. I hit average of 17. No BS and there is was proof.

quik
06-24-2005, 11:36 PM
im so fast on my paintball gun, i only hit the highest numbers on my paintball gun and had a video buy yeah its not on the internet anymore sorry guys.

LeatherPants
06-24-2005, 11:45 PM
im so fast on my paintball gun, i only hit the highest numbers on my paintball gun and had a video buy yeah its not on the internet anymore sorry guys.

Wow such sarcasm. Blazestorm used to host it maybe he'll beable to revive it. I'm sure there are fellow AOers who will vouche for me. Laugh all you want

Beemer
06-25-2005, 02:15 AM
16-18 bps

There used to be proof with a video of it floating around but that's gone.

4 markers FL Viking, DM4, NYX and Angel. All markes were set up w/o bounce. Only one was my marker. I hit average of 17. No BS and there is was proof.

Ya kinda like this one. No bounce here either. eh

http://home.comcast.net/~whatwewant/DM4LegacyBoard.wmv

In the other vid how did you know how fast you were shooting since it was stated before you shot each gun in the vid?

Viking Featherlite 17-18bps
NYX Matrix 17-18bps
DM4 XSF chip 17-bps
WDP A4 16-17bps

How did you set the guns up with out bounce. They all have HES or a switch.
Then again YOU could be special and one of the few that Really are fast.

This would be true

I'd go so far as to say that most folks that say over 15 are kidding themselves

This would be true to

http://home.comcast.net/~beemerone/AoIL.gif

LeatherPants
06-25-2005, 08:55 AM
The Legascy Vid shows a "cheater" chip and it is stated at the begining of the clip. It's not bounce either it's showing how the marker keeps shooting after the trigger is held down.

The other clip of me shooting the 4 markers. I didn't know how fast I was shooting till after the video was completed.

I don't have to prove anything. I picked up 4 markers 3 which i had never shot before. On all 4 I shot about the same BPS that should tell you something.

Bolter
06-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Leather pants I have that video somewhere, but I have no-where to host it. BUT I can say that I tend to believe you. You are one of the few (like me) that have insane fingers. In fact at times I thought your fingers were moving faster than the gun was shooting.

Wish I could host vids, I have one of me on my Xmag mid game shooting fast. Zman has seen it. Trouble is, no-one believes it can be done. In most cases it cant. But the rare few, have bionic fingers.

Beemer
06-25-2005, 11:59 AM
I don't have to prove anything.

Never said ya did. you got some fast fingers. Like I said you fall into the special and few.
I would still bet you picked up some artifact shots on those guns. But that is just my opinion.
Doesnt mean you arent really fast.

Here is your vid you were talking about.

http://home.comcast.net/~whatwewant/ChrisHigh.wmv

You are one of the few (like me) that have insane fingers.
I have one of me on my Xmag mid game shooting fast. Zman has seen it. Trouble is, no-one believes it can be done. In most cases it cant. But the rare few, have bionic fingers.

I have seen and I believe. But like you said "the rare few"

Sad thing is with ramping and rebound etc... We dont matter any more

Peace Out

Beemer
06-25-2005, 02:26 PM
Wish I could host vids, I have one of me on my Xmag mid game shooting fast.

Who is this guy? hear that Mag rip

http://home.comcast.net/~beemer2/BolterXMag.wmv

http://home.comcast.net/~beemer2/Bolter.jpg

Bolter
06-25-2005, 02:38 PM
Thanks Beemer :hail:

Storm (yellow) vs Kellys Heroes (dynasty tops)

(Im the guy standing tall in the start gate)

Mid way through the game, you will see me move from the stand up coke can, to the t-bag, and stop short to unleash a little Xmag power on a guy that starts running. The last couple of shots started hitting goggle "crack crack" but a few hit his chest first. You can also see that he carries on round the brick .... but anyways.

The point is, that was me, shooting fast, in game. I am alot faster off the field. Am I fast?

What do you all think? Shall I make a video tomorrow with my Timmy?

The game is a little boring, and my friend taping a little excited. I apologise :) :p

Beemer
06-25-2005, 02:55 PM
Ya make a vid and try for some cash.........no Bounce, Ill host it for ya.

Bolter
06-25-2005, 03:18 PM
Ok, I think I will.
:)

HarrysSon
06-25-2005, 04:11 PM
I can shoot about 16 or 17 when Im feeling it

Beemer
06-25-2005, 05:27 PM
I can shoot about 16 or 17 when Im feeling it

Sure ya can. Do this and Feel The Cash

Aslan
06-26-2005, 01:40 AM
This post is really stupid. Do you honestly think a group of 12 year olds is going to give you an honest estimate of how fast they do ANYTHING!? You might as well post a poll..."how far can you piss?" or "what's the highest you've ever jumped?" or "how strong are you?" or "whose fart smells the worst?"

Every backyard wrestling superstar is just going to answer "Last time I tried (why not try it right now?)...I shot 17-20bps (more like 4-7) with my tricked out, electrical, $2500, super bazooka (which is technically considered mech because he feels like it is) and it's because I have the quickest trigger finger (from "wrist exercises" 4 times a day) in the entire state of Pennsylvania (which he knows because he impressed two Amish kids at a bus station).
:tard: :wow: :tard:

MadPSIence
06-26-2005, 02:12 AM
After playing recently I've learned that I can do 10 all day. I can do 13 for decent bursts.. 5+ seconds but it is tiring. I can peak out at 16 but only randomly when I'm really going for speed. The most I ever hit in game is maybe 10-11 anyways.

usmc8892
06-26-2005, 02:24 AM
5-ish on my classic, 9-10 on my emag and angel.

Automaggot68
06-27-2005, 11:58 AM
In game I put around maybe 14-16bps, but standing at the chrono I can hit 18 bps every now and then, albeit it'll be a burst in my BPS, and wont last much longer than a moment or two-- and we all get those anyway.

Edt: For Correction and revisement.

Besides. Everybody on the forums knows that Blazestorm has the fastest fingers around.

Automaggot68
06-27-2005, 12:07 PM
The Legascy Vid shows a "cheater" chip and it is stated at the begining of the clip. It's not bounce either it's showing how the marker keeps shooting after the trigger is held down.

The other clip of me shooting the 4 markers. I didn't know how fast I was shooting till after the video was completed.

I don't have to prove anything. I picked up 4 markers 3 which i had never shot before. On all 4 I shot about the same BPS that should tell you something.

/sandwich.

LP IS really that Fast.
A few AOer's and myself have played with him, and he really IS that fast.

Problem is though....Chris is only fast when he's eating... :ninja: ;) :D

You should see him on a stick-squeegee -- WATCH OUT! :ninja:
Edit: Spellin'.