PDA

View Full Version : Nppl on Fox Sports Net

Alux
01-31-2004, 03:29 PM
Just finished watching the Nppl Huntington Beach on Fox Sports. They did a great job with the camera angles and commentary. If they have all the shows like this, paintball will grow even larger. I stumbled upon the event when I sat down for breakfast and when flipping through the channels I saw what looked to me like the barrel of an Angel 4... Turns out it was a WDP commercial for their markers, which was then followed by a JT USA and Tippman commercial. What a great way to start the day I thought to myself.

Anyways, keep up the good work Fox Sports. Did anyone else catch this?(Socal)

ZAust
01-31-2004, 07:39 PM
i watched it yesterday. i thought it was very nicely shot. i was digging the on field cameras and the freeze frames on the paintball hits. one of the only low parts of the day was rocky cagnoni's HORRENDOUS commentating. honestly, a four year old could have given me more insight on the event.

TheDoveDecends
01-31-2004, 08:01 PM
yes... im sure lots of people watched it. I taped it as well. It will be on for like the next 4(?) Weds.

barberjohn
01-31-2004, 08:05 PM
yea, what time did it come on, i missed it:( . will it come on any other days, and if so, what time??