PDA

View Full Version : My mag is finally complete

blackclown
01-31-2004, 03:58 PM
Here is a picture of it. Tell me what you think of it.

baka
01-31-2004, 04:09 PM
nice carpet!! O'yeh the guns nice too.

j/k thats badars my friend, nice frame too. i'm almost done w/ mine aswell, i can't wait to show it off:D

are those pearl grips?

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
01-31-2004, 04:09 PM
thats hott, (the foregrip is a little iffy) but awesome lookin mag

rikkter
01-31-2004, 04:35 PM
that foregrip needs to go lol.
its just so.. dinky compared to everything else.

other than that, it looks sweet

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
01-31-2004, 04:41 PM
Yah, lol the forgrip is mine....just temporary, my friend lost the barrel plug that goes on the bottom..

-=Squid=-
01-31-2004, 04:56 PM
XVALVE!... and ULE... .and barrel... other wise, hot ness! :D I like the look, the frame and grips go nice with the chrome, makes me glance at it and think its all white.

TraXeR
01-31-2004, 05:20 PM
Great mag, that foregrip looks too short though. IMO, If you get black grips, x valve, and a longer foregrip, it would look ALOT better.

Sweet mag none the less. ;)

danoxide
01-31-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
XVALVE!... and ULE... .and barrel... other wise, hot ness! :D I like the look, the frame and grips go nice with the chrome, makes me glance at it and think its all white.

although i agree that ULE are awsome parts, i think its important for people to know that not everyone needs to have everything ULE. Not every single person needs to have the lightest possible marker out there. Not trying to flame im just saying that maybe ULE isnt for everyone....(im still looking for a ULE emag too...haha:D )

Blackclown:very nice marker...and some people may think you need a new forgrip but i think you need whatever you want...its your marker, its not theres.

***I AM NOT TRYING TO FLAME ON ANYONE,IM JUST TRYING TO KEEP SPRITS UP ABOUT HIS AWSOME MARKER***

-=Squid=-
01-31-2004, 07:11 PM
I said ULE because it looks better ;) And its on the cutting edge of technology...

Digits
01-31-2004, 07:14 PM
I think it looks good.. Just get a longer forgrip, and you'll be pimpen

danoxide
01-31-2004, 07:14 PM
and im not dissagreeing with you im just saying maybe its not for him....anywho lets stop this nonsense and get back to helping eachother and other people out...

ZAust
01-31-2004, 07:32 PM
my suggestions would be a black xvalve, black grips for the logic frame, nickle ule, vert bottle adapter, and a cp gas-through. you dont even have to run the line through the gas-through, juststraight to the valve. im liking the looks of the logic frame more and more, and your gun lookin pretty good.

Jack & Coke
01-31-2004, 07:49 PM
Very nice! :)